Runic corruption

"warrior does legit damage"

"warrior damage is broken"

Stop being cocky, no need for that. You will always defend your own class, just like almost every player on here.

Mark my words. If you reroll again, you will complain about dk damage/runic corruption. It's just how you are, fotm player.

Does takaa even know what "clown fiesta" means lol ? Like hes using that word so often and it makes no sense in his context lmfao

Thahahahahahaha

Well repitch said it all i guess ? Be quiet TSG hero, you lost any right to speak ;)

Also i said 2.5k in every bracket but i can understand that for a pandawow challanger its 2 hard to understand.

Runic corruption is not fixed fully yet lol ... only the procc chance (look @wowcircle)

So the important bugs are still there. To not only talk about RC lets talk about deathcoil +lichborn heal which is bugged erc. Lets just wait ;)

We will see how takaa gonna drop & reroll again when his class is fixed. Until then i see no reason to siscuss with someone who obviously think hes good while hes not :fool:

He areadly did. Hes playing as WW monk now

when he write something on the forum its always for argue like dude no 1 cares about you gtfo lol

I really have to be open minded to understand this sentence but i guess you mean that he is debating and annoying and you are like "gtfo dude no one cares"?

But as i said in the past, i just get tired of people denying and blaming someones XP, rare, better players on here xD.

- - - Updated - - -

talk about deathcoil +lichborn heal which is bugged

I knew it must be bugged....dk seems immortal when he has full runic power and lichborn rdy xD

- - - Updated - - -

time to 200k rsk

Which is legit, but k.

Like hello did not any of you ever play against really good players on retail which played specs like WW, firemage or destro? :confused:

Edited by Autschbatsch
^ theres a difference. Me and autsch played active on retail and ( for my case ) i fought the best dk's cuz they were tryharding 2s as mw + DK. Anyways you should know that we got a brain and we KNOW how dk was on retail. Im discussing how dk SHOULD BE with people who didnt even play this class on retail lol... also i played abot Dk on PTR and many times with a dk in 3s.
^ theres a difference. Me and autsch played active on retail and ( for my case ) i fought the best dk's cuz they were tryharding 2s as mw + DK. Anyways you should know that we got a brain and we KNOW how dk was on retail. Im discussing how dk SHOULD BE with people who didnt even play this class on retail lol... also i played abot Dk on PTR and many times with a dk in 3s.

yes, should be like that:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=187431

Tjhe opinion from a lowrated retail player (1.5?) Doesnt count here. Ur not in the position to tell us HOW this class work. You only know it from private servers, sorry

This guy show you how bugged dk is and u say that , KYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[ATTACH=CONFIG]114541[/ATTACH]

Edited by Takaa. <3
Takaa didnt you notice that everyone here already shit on you ? You and pujo + funk are the only 1 saying that dk is not op and guess what, u all r playing DK, so weird hm ?

Get the fact that ur not good but i bet you hear that often enough

we complain cuz we notice the bugs that dk have, how its someone that don't play dk gona notice his bugs dumbass, i just report bugs for the classes i play cuz i don't know others lol, its fuking logic, people report what he can see by playing a class

• Like 1
Takaa didnt you notice that everyone here already shit on you ? You and pujo + funk are the only 1 saying that dk is not op and guess what, u all r playing DK, so weird hm ?

Not good enough http://imgur.com/a/Y0rTB

[ATTACH=CONFIG]114571[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]114570[/ATTACH]

Edited by Takaa. <3
we complain cuz we notice the bugs that dk have, how its someone that don't play dk gona notice his bugs dumbass, i just report bugs for the classes i play cuz i don't know others lol, its fuking logic, people report what he can see by playing a class

that doesn't bother anyone but it's just the fact that u think that every single DK bug has a 10/10 priority simply because you play it, most of the bugs arent even that bad and it's just your exaggeration that's annoying

Every class deff his class , nobody can cry abour other clases when they dont know how to play them or how class work,

And played ptr mean nothing with dks, and about lichborne and etc you need to know how to heal lol

Sorry for my spanglish

That just makes them more qualified and their opinion on the matter is more important because they all have experience playing and maining that class. I mean if I'm sick I go to the doctor not to a pilot or a lumberjack. So complaining that the people that play Death Knights also do bug reports on them makes no sense whatsoever. The only problem I see here is you. Because you flood bug reports with your childish whining, not just on DK but almost every bug tracker.

And again i only see dks crying here who cant even realise how broken op their class is atm. And no, your XP is just from a PRIVATE SERVER you guys have no idea how dks were in s15 so no, that wont qualifie you in any way. You just try to defend because you cant play on highrating with it due ur lack of skill.

Yes dk is broken and yes dk is op and thats a FACT, if you dont realise it ur a dk thats it. I play long enough here and ur the same pleague than survival hunters back in time so dont even try to argue with ppl like me or (since im bad lel) with people like autsch, deepoxy, baz, bestworld or other people who actually played on decent / highrating on retail. Because yes, they are qualified and they also complain about DK. The only difference between you and them is that we got a clue how it was on retail. Simple as that, disgusting DK pleague on this server lmao

Edited by Noneedholy
Can you do something else than crying ? Like post a proof or smth that runic corruption % is bugged ? No i don't think so. Btw there will come futher fixes for runic corruption since only 1 port got fixed now.

inb4 u asking for proofs, check the wowcircle links i posted like 10 times

:)

You are who is crying about dk and talking retail exp in a private server :/

And again your comment is beyond trash. You didnt understand 1 word from the report nor you have a clue how runic corruption is bugged. IF you would have a clue about the bug, you would know that RC is like blood tap x3 atm. Again you proofed it that you have no idea about your own class.

And no, if bloodtap is fixed we only have to fix small issues like resillience etc. And ppl like you actually need a brain to get ratin

End of the story

Thahahahahahaha

Well repitch said it all i guess ? Be quiet TSG hero, you lost any right to speak ;)

Also i said 2.5k in every bracket but i can understand that for a pandawow challanger its 2 hard to understand.

Runic corruption is not fixed fully yet lol ... only the procc chance (look @wowcircle)

So the important bugs are still there. To not only talk about RC lets talk about deathcoil +lichborn heal which is bugged erc. Lets just wait ;)

We will see how takaa gonna drop & reroll again when his class is fixed. Until then i see no reason to siscuss with someone who obviously think hes good while hes not :fool:

And again i only see dks crying here who cant even realise how broken op their class is atm. And no, your XP is just from a PRIVATE SERVER you guys have no idea how dks were in s15 so no, that wont qualifie you in any way. You just try to defend because you cant play on highrating with it due ur lack of skill.

Yes dk is broken and yes dk is op and thats a FACT, if you dont realise it ur a dk thats it. I play long enough here and ur the same pleague than survival hunters back in time so dont even try to argue with ppl like me or (since im bad lel) with people like autsch, deepoxy, baz, bestworld or other people who actually played on decent / highrating on retail. Because yes, they are qualified and they also complain about DK. The only difference between you and them is that we got a clue how it was on retail. Simple as that, disgusting DK pleague on this server lmao

TL DR

If you play in retail ,doesn't matter that you know everything,just you played on official server..Yes, DK is op here, but it was OP in retail too(s15),still in s15 retail DK can easily kill warrs(for example) without problems, and I don't remember for which time you say that you play on retail..nobody cares really,to have knowledge about bugs and class doesn't depend on the server where you play..ok you played on retail,we know that,just please stop saying this anymore..you look stupid by saying this

• Like 1