RE: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=187872

Softice

Hi, I'd like to thank Licher for being a neutral supporter of the community justice.

Licher knows what a staff member means unlike Weegee's proposition of what he's currently in mode of. Weegee should know and be/act like a staff member.

Hopefully Shadrissa will take action of it, making the right choice of what most of the community wants.

in quote:

Weegee, if you wasn't so "kind" to not report those,who call you like that - they would show more respect to staff.You shouldn't call him any bad word,muteable it is or not.You are a staff member....

creds to tiggar47:

http://i.imgur.com/Hu6od5K.png

-

not back, gming on firestorm.

Edited by Softice

Shadrissa should do, he is very toxic and is just not needed as he is a member of the staff his attitude should be polite and he should have dutys to do instead he is oblivious to those and fuels the fires, aka toxic community because he doesnt do anything! and his ingame attitude is distgusting!.

• Administrators

Just photoshop, nothing more.

What about this arrogancy, proof :D

Image deleted, read 2.6 rule of the forum. At the moment i will not ban you, but i warn you.

(About this situation, i've talked with Weegee).

Another example of his unsportsmanlike conduct.

http://i.imgur.com/ybfOUNl.jpg

Warned Weegee.

• Like 1

Warning him is one thing hes already been warned about abusing his powers etc and recieved a ban from anwer, so warning him again is pointless as he`ll just do it again in future it isnt long untill he slips up again. Edited by Cogman

Warning him is one thing hes already been warned about abusing his powers etc and recieved a ban from anwer, so warning him again is pointless as he`ll just do it again in future it isnt long untill he slips up again.

You got your answer from the admin.

• Administrators
Warning him is one thing hes already been warned about abusing his powers etc and recieved a ban from anwer, so warning him again is pointless as he`ll just do it again in future it isnt long untill he slips up again.

I will ban him, if he will break his promise.

• Administrators
Photoshop lol this is pathetic... Tryharding level 100 confirmed.

I've checked original message, and it's not the same as on screenshot. There wasn't word "fagget" ...

• Like 2

I've checked original message' date=' and it's not the same as on screenshot. There wasn't word "fagget" ...[/quote']

Zeox can you check your PMS please i need to tell you something, not about this situation it is very bad.

• Game Masters
I've checked original message, and it's not the same as on screenshot. There wasn't word "fagget" ...

Yea I know and thank you very much... Waiting you to post changelog #14 at website because many players don't have forum account so they're not aware of new fixes but yea ik it's not that important...