The bigger they are, the faster they fall.

tiggar47

The moment he unbanned himself, he had to die :D.

They bigger they are, faster they fall

Part I: Getting melted.

http://i.imgur.com/LZALyMZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YwZM4IK.jpg

Part II: Excuses.

First he's claiming he doesn't know anything, then he changed his mind, topkek.

Permission granted., rule 2.6 not violated :D

And so Legendary Borz got stomped by the Titan, foolish mortals :D

Edited by tiggar47

i stopped reading when i saw this big fail

They bigger they are, the faster they fall

it's too op for me i can't continue lol :rofl_mini::rofl_mini::rofl_mini::rofl_mini::rofl_mini::rofl_mini::rofl_mini::rofl_mini:

• Game Masters
You don't know full story, don't talk, that player was claiming he's unkillable like kroz, even worse than kroz :D

Come on man... Srsly because someone states that he is "unkillable" you believe him? We're playing WoW everyone dies even r1 retail players... With your logic I state that I am god would you believe me? :P

You don't know full story, don't talk, that player was claiming he's unkillable like kroz, even worse than kroz :D

He was setting up his addons!

Plus, I won't die 1vs1 from any player, the only reason they got me dead is because everyone is after me, like the whole group.

And SURE-THING, I won't die from a clicker. :D

I like your binds.

The fact that I have binds which are invisible disturbs you?

He was setting up his addons!

Plus, I won't die 1vs1 from any player, the only reason they got me dead is because everyone is after me, like the whole group.

And SURE-THING, I won't die from a clicker. :D

The fact that I can oneshot you disturbs you, you call me clicker while you are healing surge spammer.

Garbage.

Edited by tiggar47

The fact that I can oneshot you disturbs you, you call me clicker while you are healing surge spammer.

Garbage.

Haha, where did you get that fact from? you said before that you want to kill me, and I when I told you exactly where I am with coordinates, you said you won't do it!

I am gonna be waiting for you, hahaha, with your one shot and invisible keybindings!

It is my fault that I consider you a man and reply to you, this is gonna be my last!

Thanks for calling me garbage. :)

Haha, where did you get that fact from? you said before that you want to kill me, and I when I told you exactly where I am with coordinates, you said you won't do it!

I am gonna be waiting for you, hahaha, with your one shot and invisible keybindings!

It is my fault that I consider you a man and reply to you, this is gonna be my last!

Thanks for calling me garbage. :)

You were at darkmoon faire, can't be bothered going there.

To be honest, all shamans are garbage, specially healing surge spammers.

Soo much about the clicker thing.

Oy frost, do you like the small loan of million dollars which i gave you? Its invisible!

Done, I have now given you said 1.000.000 gold, but there is a catch.. I have hidden the gold in mobs and bosses around the World of Warcraft, all you need to do is kill them, and collect the gold. Happy hunting!

• Like 1

The fact that I have binds which are invisible disturbs you?

Garbage.

Why does triggar always talks about pvp ? Didnt we tell him already that hes not allowed to brag about his pbp achievments when he cant even get 2.2k ?

Weird this triggar ...

Why does triggar always talks about pvp ? Didnt we tell him already that hes not allowed to brag about his pbp achievments when he cant even get 2.2k ?

Weird this triggar ...

Mate mate.. This guy doesn't even know how to poly against backpeddling ele+lock in 2s, what's worse is that he calls himself 2.4k+ rogue or somet and doesn't know how to gauge sap.. lmao, and that he "doesn't stack DR on main target" Roflmao.