paysafecard

Funk シ

• Game Masters
what happend to paysafecard for buy bonuses?deleted?

Yes they used to have it at paymentwall but for an unknown they delete it. Maybe we need to make a suggestion to re-enable paysafecard.

• Like 2

• Game Masters
i just had that way to donate :/

I don't understand why they remove it... There're many players who can donate only with paysafecard because it's not that easy to get a credit card/bank transfer (underage) or donate via phone. Pandawow losing money plus customers aren't 100% satisfied.

Zeox should check this topic out

• Like 2

I had a similar situation about removing a method of payment and I did contact Paymentwall, because it's not Pandawow fault and here's what they replied:

Hello,

We have removed 'Name of the company' from all our payment system and will no longer be available to this payment page. Please try other payment methods available on our payment page for your future transactions.

Please feel free to contact us any time you need help. We will be glad to assist you as soon as possible.

Thank you for using our services.

Regards,

Paymentwall Team

So, I guess they're must be having some conflicts with their partners,

!

The paysafecard is still available in some countries, however it's removed due to some of the hackery and it was easily exploitable, generating the code and/or getting the code through an API. This is still being done in other services of PaymentWall.

Use a VPN to bypass it ;)