Suggestion/question for Zeox about admins on forum

djmercitwo

Zeox, ill be direct on the point.

Why dont you hire more people for staff? Look at this forum, reports are taking days to be answered (if report a forum player it takes months lol), donation/in game problems barely get any answer. Tbh entire forum is dead of admins and moderators... what people like Shadrissa do? That girl made a post about hiring new members for staff 3 MONTHS AGO and she didnt even gave one single answer yet. She should get fired tho. Where are the rest of the crew? srsly i dont get it we are just getting fucked here and no single staff member except you who shows often give a fuck.

Bukarasik, Neff and Licher are the best!

Bukarasik as far as I know, no longer a staff member. Neff is the only one who's working here!

I have told Zeox many time to bring more staff members, he didn't even reply with a Yes or No.

Btw, Shadrissa can't be removed, she's the head GM of them all!

Pandawow's staff isn't in form.

They're missing positions like, senior, realm admin, PRE and few other.

Easy to identify that Pandawow isn't... End the sentence for yourself.

Nemifest, don't talk.

PandaWoW is a good server, you should have a little respect because yet again you play for free.

Bukarasik and neff are one of the bests gms (or were) that actually max 1 day to awnser. If bukarasik had developers powers. Technical support area would be the best one. Bukarasik used to make his job by the best way, juster didnt. About neff, yea, hes great, helping ingame and in forums, but only him is not the sufficient, mayb bring new mods would be great.

Bukarasik and neff are one of the bests gms (or were) that actually max 1 day to awnser. If bukarasik had developers powers. Technical support area would be the best one. Bukarasik used to make his job by the best way, juster didnt. About neff, yea, hes great, helping ingame and in forums, but only him is not the sufficient, mayb bring new mods would be great.

Exactly, some mods who actually knows how their job is and what to do.

Vacancies are open mate, they just seek people who can take a good care.

Nemifest, don't chat*.

PandaWoW is a good server, you should have a little respect because yet again you play for free.

Go back to your shoe licking job with your throattie and be there at your corner, Pandawow is free, like any other Private Server, that doesn't mean Pandawow have to "act-out" and take the community as their underground.

Vacancies are open mate, they just seek people who can take a good care.

That's why you got declined immediately.

-

Kroz‏‏, Lol,why? xD

Kroz‏‏, thank you.:beer:

You, Neff and Buka =

Buka & Shadrissa are very good Game masters aswell, they're just too busy because they have a life, that doesn't make the bad GM's.

Neff is also good GM, he's throwing all that free time into helping the community, don't know much so I can't say much.

Juster is bussy with WodEmpire as I know and Zeox is trying to help PandaWoW to fix buggs.

Licher is a really good Mod, even tho he's strict, he gets the job done perfectly, was really nice meeting him.

I don't know anything else about other staff members, won't commentate weegee because I'm ignoring him.

Thats all.

• Like 1

OMG, you misunderstood me, I am for real talking not joking, Licher, why would I do such thing?

Neff is a good friend, you guys thought I am joking or something? well, here I am:

When I said that you guys are the best I was talking for real, why would I say something bad while you guys are helping me?

Licher enable your PM man!

Kroz‏‏, add me as friend - then you will be able to pm.

Zeox, ill be direct on the point.

Why dont you hire more people for staff? Look at this forum, reports are taking days to be answered (if report a forum player it takes months lol), donation/in game problems barely get any answer. Tbh entire forum is dead of admins and moderators... what people like Shadrissa do? That girl made a post about hiring new members for staff 3 MONTHS AGO and she didnt even gave one single answer yet. She should get fired tho. Where are the rest of the crew? srsly i dont get it we are just getting fucked here and no single staff member except you who shows often give a fuck.

Do you need any more answers about your claims?

GM's do their work, but its not as fast as you want it to be.

Not all GM's have the same permissions and some of them have different jobs at different sections.

And remember, there's also a Russian section, they do their jobs there as well.

Tigga47 Sweet talking towards gm's so that you look like a good boy?

And as for Admins i cant say much since i don't know much about them.

But Zeox came here and he said that he will help with fixing Buggs / other issues.

Do you need any more answers about your claims?

GM's do their work, but its not as fast as you want it to be.

Not all GM's have the same permissions and some of them have different jobs at different sections.

And remember, there's also a Russian section, they do their jobs there as well.

Tigga47 Sweet talking towards gm's so that you look like a good boy?

And as for Admins i cant say much since i don't know much about them.

But Zeox came here and he said that he will help with fixing Buggs / other issues.

I said exactly what you said, and you're starting to annoy me out of nowhere,

This isn't sweet talking, it's called the truth, if you don't know what it is, google it.

All I said is true, therefor don't annoy me with your indirect provocations.

I said exactly what you said, and you're starting to annoy me out of nowhere,

This isn't sweet talking, it's called the truth, if you don't know what it is, google it.

All I said is true, therefor don't annoy me with your indirect provocations.

You're a good boy, sweet talking is genius. I wonder how high I have to be to be cute as you, cute n good boy :*

Worstworld, Flashpoint Paradox :DDDDDD

Thank you for telling me with your avatar, I just went and checked Season 3 the flash is CONFIRMED!!!! Huhu baby.

Fuck off topic, season 3 gonna be fkin awesome!!!! Waiting for it so hardddddd, there is a new speedster too xD