|Feral| Predatory Swiftness bug multi spell bug abuse

osijek031

1.http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=16974/predatory-swiftness

2.This bug is simple and its making all Ferals atm. being OP as hell but anyway... PS says " Your finishing moves have a 20% chance per combo point to make your next Healing Touch, Entangling Roots, or Rebirth instant, free, and castable in all forms. " Pandawow says " You can use PS to Root the target and in the same time you can use that same PS to heal yourself or your arena partner just cause ... why not ? "

3.I am not going to write anything to this topic about " please fix please bug what ever " but you are the one making PvP 3v3 Tournament when your classes are working like mashed potatoes

4.You all think I got here empty handed and you are looking for some evidence oh well...on your luck you dont have to test the thing out since you have people like me who get pissed once they see how unfair the class is and even tho it is like that you still decide to make a PvP event.

1. Pic is pic of player doing spell called " Rip " on me with 5 CP to get PS buff on http://imgur.com/ZgbIfMY

2. Pic is showing you my character getting rooted with that PS ( As you can see on that Pic. player STILL HAS PS PROC ON HIMSELF ) http://imgur.com/KFqBlqK

3. Pic is from player who helped me test it out so he can confirm the thing we did ( In left corner of the screen in chat log you can see Healing touch being used by him with that god damn same PS proc. ) http://imgur.com/saPQJjS

Who the fuck plays feral in 3s here? LOL

another question, WHO THE FUCK PLAYS FERAL IN 2s HERE? (high rating ofc)

So stop being triggered by a single feral at 1.8k cr who roots you (that shit breaks from dots) and learn how to get out of it.

It was a joke... If anything should happen to feral, it should be fixing their broken bleeds. Ferals do 0 damage atm

It was a joke... If anything should happen to feral, it should be fixing their broken bleeds. Ferals do 0 damage atm

Its fine. Tested literally every bleed including Ravage (not ferocious bite or any nonbleed ability 'tho) and it seems fine.

its funny how you got triggered Felxprod...

bug works only in rood --> heal order and affli locks have same bug just figured it out today but for affli it makes them do more DMG or something since you can use 1 spell without wasting a stack of your passive proc so on and so on... have to take better look into affli and my report will be up under warlock section

Edited by osijek031
Never done 60k b4. Theyve done something to ferals then after i left, cause i only did 30k-ish with cds and procs + tigers fury.

I have been hit by 60k multiple times in arena . Imagine that every feral can almost kill a rogue just by applying bleeds on him if he doesn't prewall. legit shit

With Dream of Cenarius talent we can do 50k rip and 50k rake with arena pop.. Feral dmg is totaly fine. Also depends on how much mastery feral stack personaly I have 99% mastery unbuffed, with BoM and some potions and stuff I can do 60k rip 60k rake 35k thrash bleeds.
With Dream of Cenarius talent we can do 50k rip and 50k rake with arena pop.. Feral dmg is totaly fine. Also depends on how much mastery feral stack personaly I have 99% mastery unbuffed, with BoM and some potions and stuff I can do 60k rip 60k rake 35k thrash bleeds.

With DoC you should do way more than 50k lool. Fucking hate when u have to drop heart for that shit talent.

Meanwhile warriors casually bleeding all asses off with 50k+ crits :)

But seriously, are 45k-50k warrior bleeds (during burst) legit? Cause that's the damage I take as a holy paladin vs warriors.. (holy paladin = plate user = more armor = should take less damage...I think)

Minor glyphs > Pathfinding! =)

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/commons/images/c/cb/Totalbiscuit-TANK20130629-220151.jpg

fire and brimstone > pets

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously' date=' are 45k-50k warrior bleeds (during burst) legit? Cause that's the damage I take as a holy paladin vs warriors.. (holy paladin = plate user = more armor = should take less damage...I think)[/quote']

Are you serious right now? Armor? Bleeds?

I dunno honestly if they are legit but i get obligerated by a decent warrior within the first charge+shockwave if i don't stack defs.

Are you serious right now? Armor? Bleeds?

I dunno honestly if they are legit but i get obligerated by a decent warrior within the first charge+shockwave if i don't stack defs.

Ah, bleeds aren't affected by armor..? And 50k crit bleeds, thats 100k bleed damage in 3 seconds...can't be legit..?

thats 100k bleed damage in 3 seconds...can't be legit..?

Inb4 warrior will argue that it must have been Avatar...

Friends from max which joined the server said after like 3 3s games with us "is dmg scaling correct"?

Something is off. No one seems to be able prove it however.

My offer still stands ;) Giving away a free 550lock of mine to the player that can proof it.

• Like 1
Inb4 warrior will argue that it must have been Avatar...

Friends from max which joined the server said after like 3 3s games with us "is dmg scaling correct"?

Something is off. No one seems to be able prove it however.

My offer still stands ;) Giving away a free 550lock of mine to the player that can proof it.

That offer is so op :D but so true. Warrs and dks are so broken imho. Every class have some major bugs etc but i dont think its that serious as warr/ dks