Monk talent CHI WAVE bugged again ! pls fix fast ! correct report

Liquidcityx

1. Name of not working spell/quest/npc etc: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=115098/chi-wave

2. Description of the problem. Try to explain all as best as you can. Describe what is not working exactly. Add proofs of your words - usually attached screenshot or the combat log - is enough.:

You cant use Chi Wave from a range further then meelee range , for me it seems like they bugged the range of the monk spells, because no monk spell except for ring of peace got the range from this spell in the Tooltip. At the moment you need to be in meelee range to use Chi wave . As MW and WW both mellee range.

3.How it must work. Necessarily give examples with the link to WoWHead, WoWWiki or WoWPedia. You can use any evidence, the main thing that it isn't your opinion, but official data from the official server WoW.:

It should be possible to apply Chi wave from range like 40 yards ( im not sure how much excactly) .

4.Date when you tested it. : Today 20-07-2016

5.Realm (x100/x5/Fun), on which you have found the bug. : x100 / FUN

6.Priority of the problem. (1-10) It doesn't mean that if you will write 10, then developers will work on it in the first place. In the sum, we are creating our own priorities.

10/10 MW monk unplayable because of that

Saw couple of MW monks who played yday and managed it to do a good game.

Maybe its a L2P issue :D ?

A L2P issue hm? :D ofc i can play with this shit too but its much more hectic and overall just annoying, imagine all the heal abilites woud be meelee range , u would cry on ur druid

First of all shroom is bugged ( can get killed due aoe --> makes it useless in 3s ) regworth hot with the sotf buff also doesnt work on others (most used ability) and you want to talk noe ? Get facts first, my class is bugged and almost nothing works 100% there but im not telling ppl my class is unplayable

Srs lol

rip liquid no more r1 titles feelsbadman ;( monks are unplayable whole healing is based on chi wave ;( now only thing u can do as mw is orb spam ;( check ladder now zero mw monks in ladder FeelsBadMan. stop crying LOL

and stop being 2s hero ;( proov your 2.7 retail skills babeeee

Edited by Kingbachx
  • 5 months later...