Best Spec in Arena

oneshotx

Which spec is the strongest in the arena?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which spec is the strongest in the arena?

• Arms Warrior
    • Unholy DK
    • Affliction Warlock
    • WW Monk
    • Subtlety Rogue
    • Shadow Priest
    • Elem Shaman
    • Frost Mage
    • BM Hunter
    • Survival Hunter
    • MM Hunter
    • Fire Mage
    • Retribution Paladin
    • Balance Druid
    • Feral Druid

Tbh, its not about the class. You can play a good class/spec, but play a shitty comp. You can play a decent class/spec and do much better.

Best example is RMD (my fav comp). Its not op cause of the rogue, its the synergy between all the classes together that makes it a tier #1 comp.

Mage druid x is just so powerful. So much cc already, now combine a rogue. Cyclone/blind/poly/deep/cs/garrote/Cheap shot/kidney/roar

You have so much control. You have so much stability and mobility. So many defensives, all your offensive cds has the same cd (1min).

But if you put 3 retarded pwow classes into the same team, you're unkillble almost. *Cough wls cough*

But to answer your question, id say arms warrior and aff lock.

Pwow, not retail.

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 3

Tbh, its not about the class. You can play a good class/spec, but play a shitty comp. You can play a decent class/spec and do much better.

Best example is RMD (my fav comp). Its not op cause of the rogue, its the synergy between all the classes together that makes it a tier #1 comp.

Mage druid x is just so powerful. So much cc already, now combine a rogue. Cyclone/blind/poly/deep/cs/garrote/Cheap shot/kidney/roar

You have so much control. You have so much stability and mobility. So many defensives, all your offensive cds has the same cd (1min).

But if you put 3 retarded pwow classes into the same team, you're unkillble almost. *Cough wls cough*

But to answer your question, id say arms warrior and aff lock.

Pwow, not retail.

Actually tsg is retarded than wls, wls you can even kill or try to, now get a rsham tsg who tunnels your healer with runic corruption and dmg 24/7, you gonna see what is outplay

tbh i dont even see why warlock would be that broken anymore considering shards got fixed and now we only have negative bugs aka being unable to banish certain pets at all, command demon bug, cant unbound 50% of the cc in the game, first affli was broken because of the shards allowing them to do retarded dmg, but now its normal, agreed on warrior & rsham tho, WLS isn't rly unkillable either it just takes a while, same can be said for other comps like Thundercleave / LSD2 / God Comp / LSD (particularly LSD played well is probably the most broken thing to ever exist)

tbh i dont even see why warlock would be that broken anymore considering shards got fixed and now we only have negative bugs aka being unable to banish certain pets at all, command demon bug, cant unbound 50% of the cc in the game, first affli was broken because of the shards allowing them to do retarded dmg, but now its normal, agreed on warrior & rsham tho, WLS isn't rly unkillable either it just takes a while, same can be said for other comps like Thundercleave / LSD2 / God Comp / LSD (particularly LSD played well is probably the most broken thing to ever exist)

Lock isnt bugged like it was, its the comp, lol. Same shit applies. 1 class can be decent, but you can play a retarded comp.

Wls is far more stronger than lsd2 on here. Its a little biased coming from you, cause you play lock xD

Lock isnt bugged like it was, its the comp, lol. Same shit applies. 1 class can be decent, but you can play a retarded comp.

Wls is far more stronger than lsd2 on here. Its a little biased coming from you, cause you play lock xD

don't talk about bias considering in this case it's the truth, lock isn't nearly as bugged as it used to be, it's a fact, and of course i said WLS is stronger than LSD2 here but LSD2 has excellent survival capabilities, that's what i said. idk where u find the bias in that

don't talk about bias considering in this case it's the truth, lock isn't nearly as bugged as it used to be, it's a fact, and of course i said WLS is stronger than LSD2 here but LSD2 has excellent survival capabilities, that's what i said. idk where u find the bias in that

I told u already that isnt bugged like it was, idk why you keep talking about that.

But the bugs atm for affly are not really gamebreaking. You can unbound most of the stuff. Idk what u cant unbound, only know gouge and garrote.

U said wls isnt unkillable, its just wrong cause you play it sometimes (at least did) and dont see the point of view of other people.

Wls is not unkillable, but its very very strong on this server. Mostly due to warriors.

It just sounded biased when u said that about wls. Sorry about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Lsd2 imo is very easy to kill, but thats just cause druid has very squisy defensives. Force skin and next go he's dead.

- - - Updated - - -

And im playing rmd, so rip boomy :D

I told u already that isnt bugged like it was, idk why you keep talking about that.

But the bugs atm for affly are not really gamebreaking. You can unbound most of the stuff. Idk what u cant unbound, only know gouge and garrote.

U said wls isnt unkillable, its just wrong cause you play it sometimes (at least did) and dont see the point of view of other people.

Wls is not unkillable, but its very very strong on this server. Mostly due to warriors.

It just sounded biased when u said that about wls. Sorry about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Lsd2 imo is very easy to kill, but thats just cause druid has very squisy defensives. Force skin and next go he's dead.

- - - Updated - - -

And im playing rmd, so rip boomy :D

LSD2 on its own isn't hard to kill but it has a shit ton of defs available altho u can generally force alot of them fairly easily. You literally can't unbound so much, you dont know, u can't unbound Ring, Para stun, paralysis, some of the DK stuns i think etc. + banish is shit

altho i used to play mainly WLS a while back, that was quite literally ages ago, i havent played WLS in ages, last time i remember was to snipe you as a troll and that was literally months ago

- - - Updated - - -

on topic, what the fuck do you mean "the best" there isn't a single best spec or class for arenas, well class wise maybe druid or shaman but there isn't a supreme spec

• Like 1

Fun fact: Takaasg can and will beat wls, another fun fact: Takaasg is killable only as mld(noneed killed him) since u cant catch druid and tunnel him, but hey... Lets tunnel some other meat classes, like mage :O and the last fun fact: takaasg js doing more dot dmg than lsd2 its like, when boomkin uses starfall and everything melts with affli lock dots, its like 100 times stronger in takaasg

• 2 weeks later...
Fun fact: Takaasg can and will beat wls, another fun fact: Takaasg is killable only as mld(noneed killed him) since u cant catch druid and tunnel him, but hey... Lets tunnel some other meat classes, like mage :O and the last fun fact: takaasg js doing more dot dmg than lsd2 its like, when boomkin uses starfall and everything melts with affli lock dots, its like 100 times stronger in takaasg

lmao this name takaasg really spreaded xD, vegari trolling takaa was hilarious xD

Its funny till u face a bugged dk

God dude, the starfall part killed me xDDDDDDDD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...