Funeral Services v2.4 Deluxe

tiggar47

And that is what you don't understand, same issue was with starcaller.

You aren't robot's, you can see in which contexts is the word used therefore you can determine if it is an insult / obscene.

"People like weegee and nemifest dont / didnt ban everyone for simply saying "fuck" why do you think they dont ? OH LOL maybe because they got a life and know how human communicarion works lol."

In the past i got muted by starcaller because i was chatting with a friend and he was mocking me and i said "fu" (only fu, not anything else) and i got punished for 360 Minutes. (He seen the convo since he was there and during that convo the word could not be meant as an insult it is a response)

Excuses, excuses and excuses.

+ Tiggar47 You can stop acting smart & quoting what zeox said & making false assumptions.

Acting smart?

You wouldn't be muted if it wasn't a violation.

Since if you're not violating they write "Declined" and since you shine so bright you got "Punished" :D

So enjoy the summer flyboy, there is more to come in few days :)

Don't close the thread if you don't have reason to, I got more to discuss.

Acting smart?

Since if you're not violating they write "Declined" and since you shine so bright you got "Punished" :D

It consumes.

Acting smart?

It consumes.

• Game Masters
Tiggar, you going out of your way to antagonize Weegee is reason enough for him to close these BS threads. You're only making a fool of yourself by picking a fight with him.

No life in summer what do you expect?

I really enjoy when Tiggar is making new threads and everyone is against him. I can't really understand how he still stay here while he knows that noone really likes him...

Don't try to fight with Weegee because in the end of the day you will lose (again). Everyone understand your lies and trying to mute him for saying "fuck" makes you r1 tryharder here gj you got that title with a lot of effort.

Go get a shower

No life in summer what do you expect?

I really enjoy when Tiggar is making new threads and everyone is against him. I can't really understand how he still stay here while he knows that noone really likes him...

Don't try to fight with Weegee because in the end of the day you will lose (again). Everyone understand your lies and trying to mute him for saying "fuck" makes you r1 tryharder here gj you got that title with a lot of effort.

Go get a shower

You trying to triggar me pumpkin?

I really enjoy when Tiggar is making new threads and everyone is against him. I can't really understand how he still stay here while he knows that noone really likes him... ?

I'm making threads cause I literally don't care if you folks "hate me", and don't speak in everyones name, If you or other cancer boys hate me that doesn't mean everyone does.

Don't try to fight with Weegee because in the end of the day you will lose (again). Everyone understand your lies and trying to mute him for saying "fuck" makes you r1 tryharder here gj you got that title with a lot of effort.?

I'm not trying to fight, I allready won the fight, and will be an honor to get r1 title for effort, nps.

Jegermaister, you're like a monkey that runs backwards but looks forward, jump on nearest banana tree and eat the fruits.

Edited by tiggar47

• Game Masters

I really enjoy when Tiggar is making new threads and everyone is against him. I can't really understand how he still stay here while he knows that noone really likes him... ?

I'm making threads cause I literally don't care if you folks "hate me", and don't speak in everyones name, If you or other cancer boys hate me that doesn't mean everyone does.

Don't try to fight with Weegee because in the end of the day you will lose (again). Everyone understand your lies and trying to mute him for saying "fuck" makes you r1 tryharder here gj you got that title with a lot of effort.?

I'm not trying to fight, I allready won the fight, and will be an honor to get r1 title for effort, nps.

Jegermaister, you're like a monkey that runs backwards but looks forward.

It consumes.

It consumes.

Is that the hardest roast your little mind can pull off? Hmm, I'm not impressed, you're supposed to surprise me with something harder.

Arent you going to give credits to hose who are consuming bananas like you?

I bet you're some 15 years old kid who's tryharding to actually tryhard to roast me with these bright boys next to you.

Don't report me for insulting you again please, I'm scardy cat.

#FeelsBadMan

I bet you're some 15 years old kid who's tryharding to actually tryhard to roast me with these bright boys next to you.

#FeelsBadMan

you're trying to roast yourself buddy?cause i bet that's you

Jegermaister, you're like a monkey that runs backwards but looks forward, jump on nearest banana tree and eat the fruits.

OMG..........."pumpkin"??????? Thats biggest insult I've seen in my life..wtf man, be careful with such insults, it' not cool m6+4-2+0*1

I'm making threads cause I literally don't care if you folks "hate me"

But you obviously seem to care what people think, therefore making new threads 24/7.

Why not just stop making extremely pointless, non-affecting, hollow threads?

But you obviously seem to care what people think, therefore making new threads 24/7.

I don't want to?

But you obviously seem to care what people think, therefore making new threads 24/7

Course I care, I like comedy.

I don't want to?

Course I care, I like comedy.

1) But whyyyy, there's no winning in them..

2) Honestly, when the entire forum is against you and you keep making threads etc, then the comedy is you

• Game Masters
Is that the hardest roast your little mind can pull off? Hmm, I'm not impressed, you're supposed to surprise me with something harder.

#FeelsBadMan

Everyone can see who is 15 Trigger47 don't worry. You're taking internet too serious grow up hippo but srsly now do you think that I am trying to roast you lololol I thought u are smarter.

We just "play" with you and you're getting mad always (thats the funny part) because you can't understand that no one takes insults from internet seriously expect from you and thats why you're our forum clown.

You remind me monkeys at circus who want attention from people

Edited by Jegerm

#FeelsBadMan

It consumes

Everyone can see who is 15 Trigger47 don't worry. You're taking internet too serious grow up hippo but srsly now do you think that I am trying to roast you lololol I thought u are smarter.

We just "play" with you and you're getting mad always (thats the funny part) because you can't understand that no one takes insults from internet seriously expect from you and thats why you're our forum clown.

You remind me monkeys at circus who want attention from people

Who says I'm mad, I'm enjoying this :D

It consumes.

Close the thread.