Season? Off Season?

Sweetmonkx

Some people say its Season, some say its Off-Season.

So my question, is it currently Off-Season or a real Season with titles and shit?

Did someone speak with a GM or something like that?

Cuz they didn't announced anything about 4th Season, and which rewards.

So will they reset rating again, or not?

Some people say its Season, some say its Off-Season.

So my question, is it currently Off-Season or a real Season with titles and shit?

Did someone speak with a GM or something like that?

Cuz they didn't announced anything about 4th Season, and which rewards.

So will they reset rating again, or not?

Real season, I guess.

They should reset in my opinion, no1 queued more after 1 week of "season/off" because of cross server, only the mw/awar and mage/rdruid teams getting 2.7 farming 1.7 teams.

there is no season rewards / places announced. zeox is taking his vacations. and last season it had a "off season" so.. yea. a reset would be great. Best thing to do right now is wait zeox to come back from his vacations at 27 july

So will they reset the rating or not?

Yeah, they will, Zeox promised that he's going to do it all by himself for this season, don't worry.

He's on vacation right now and we expect him to be back as he said on the first few days of August, till then nothing will be done towards this matter.

2nd season start without annonce also

3rd season +1 month without reason

so who cares?

better make season for 1 year.

because 4 months so fast.

anyway everyone got glad rank who want this.

and glad rank mean nothing here because even pqr warriors (telpin,beyreva,ensarm, etc) wpe monks (liquidcity and his 10x twinks), wpe dk (sakion,taka,etc) getting glad rank

oh forgot to say u can wintrade and pay for friends some bonuses and get glad rank also like this did saadx.

Edited by oneshotx

because when every warrior with auto rotation bot, monk with auto heal orb, fire mage abuse proc of fireblast, dk abuse runes system (can use spells even when runes on cd), etc.

it's why many good players left server.

so even random noob like noneed think that he is good... he got disqulified in s2 and got glad glad s3 because noone cares keep abusing same bugs kappa.

and u will see what happend after 30.08.16 (legion epta). mw monk+arms warrior 10/10 pew pew

• Like 1

• Game Masters
So will they reset the rating or not?

When 4th season will end they will reset rating again

They just didn't announce it yet at forums but we're at 4th season and Zeox said that probably this season will end at November (4 months instead of 3)

because when every warrior with auto rotation bot, monk with auto heal orb, fire mage abuse proc of fireblast, dk abuse runes system (can use spells even when runes on cd), etc.

it's why many good players left server.

so even random noob like noneed think that he is good... he got disqulified in s2 and got glad glad s3 because noone cares keep abusing same bugs kappa.

and u will see what happend after 30.08.16 (legion epta). mw monk+arms warrior 10/10 pew pew

I have to agree with you, there used to be few onlys warriors pqr, like u and you, and wpe 2-3 known at high mmr, actually almost all mw awar teams got pqr .

just need to fix mw monk heal (because even at 80% damp they are healing too much), bug when fire have always proc of free pyroblast (check tinybaz how he can use 8 times pyroblast without cast),and dk runes system (because atm he can use spells without runes, it's working wrong)

at least this ^^

and start ban warriors with pqr

so we will have nice server after this.

• Like 1

just need to fix mw monk heal (because even at 80% damp they are healing too much), bug when fire have always proc of free pyroblast (check tinybaz how he can use 8 times pyroblast without cast),and dk runes system (because atm he can use spells without runes, it's working wrong)

at least this ^^

and start ban warriors with pqr

so we will have nice server after this.

DREAMS.......DREAMS EVERYWHERE

The reason season shouldn't reset:

Its a beatifuly started season with some lags, but they stop eventually. Half of the last season was lag, still give out rewards.

Mw/war mw/druid is nothing new and will not be anything old. That comp will stay as long as PWoW exists.

Reset season because of Runic Corruption? Haha, if anyone feels that way, kys.

Bugs always existed and always will exist. If you reset seasons and not give rewards at the excuse of "there's alot of bugs, we wont give rewards" there would be no such thing as a real season.

Season not announced? When did excatly they ever announced season on time? The reason its not announced is bcs Zeox is afk. We had this happen before and we still got rewards.

Like I said already, go with the flow. Feel free to push rating. If the season resets, big deal? U lost nothing because u got nothing. Just tryhard in a new season then. If its a real season, then you atleast got a good headstart. No need to beat up over this topic. :)

I have to agree with you, there used to be few onlys warriors pqr, like u and you, and wpe 2-3 known at high mmr, actually almost all mw awar teams got pqr .

Can you please stop talking .... i see that u never faced a mw war above 2k mmr otherwise u wouldbt talk such bs.

Also diabolique yes i do understand that you have no clue how firemage works but dont even dare to judge about things which are too much for ur brain rofl.

Noone gives a shit bout ur opinion

Ah jk machmollo bur you guys could be best friends anyways

But its okay, baz even shit on you last week while he was playing frost, so now its better to be quiet and sit back ;)

Season should not reset simple as that. Nonsense bs from people here who got no clue. Seasom starts with the end from the prev. One. As always

Edited by markzxy3

Can you please stop talking .... i see that u never faced a mw war above 2k mmr otherwise u wouldbt talk such bs.

Also diabolique yes i do understand that you have no clue how firemage works but dont even dare to judge about things which are too much for ur brain rofl.

Noone gives a shit bout ur opinion

Ah jk machmollo bur you guys could be best friends anyways

But its okay, baz even shit on you last week while he was playing frost, so now its better to be quiet and sit back ;)

Season should not reset simple as that. Nonsense bs from people here who got no clue. Seasom starts with the end from the prev. One. As always

hey 2.5 5s retail xp can u link me your orb bot?