Ferals

Jonte

So I was thinking of making a Feral Druid since they're fun but I never really see any, not any Ferals that has been atleast 2,5k+, so is there something bugged with Ferals and that's why no one plays them or are they OK?

• Game Masters

Ferals aren't that buggy as ppl think but lets be honest ferals aren't the best spec for 2v2 (like wars or dk's for example). Thats why we don't have any high rated fdruid here.

Although, fdruids are awesome for duels and BG's xD

So I was thinking of making a Feral Druid since they're fun but I never really see any, not any Ferals that has been atleast 2,5k+, so is there something bugged with Ferals and that's why no one plays them or are they OK?

They are alright, the only reason you don't see them is because they require skill & coordination with a partner.

lets be honest ferals aren't the best spec for 2v2

Lol what, they're great for 2s, I'd rather play with a Feral than a Warrior or DK that has the same skillcap, they have way better CC (2 stuns, sleep, clone and ofc pounce every restealth), better kick, waaay better mobility (2 sprints, clear roots whenever they want, wild charge, cat form and travel form etc) and they have great "self defence" (instant Healing Touch, Rejuv HoT, Barkskin, Survival Instincts, Might of Ursoc and ofc Bear Form)

• Game Masters
Lol what, they're great for 2s, I'd rather play with a Feral than a Warrior or DK that has the same skillcap, they have way better CC (2 stuns, sleep, clone and ofc pounce every restealth), better kick and waaay better mobility (2 sprints, clear roots whenever they want, wild charge, cat form and travel form etc)

Maybe it's just me that can't play 2s (in high rating) with my feral because as Weegee said to play arena as fdruid u need to be skilled. If you can do all that cc and deal enough damage and heal to win games then you got my respect :D

Maybe it's just me that can't play 2s (in high rating) with my feral because as Weegee said to play arena as fdruid u need to be skilled. If you can do all that cc and deal enough damage and heal to win games then you got my respect :D

No way, I can't, I'm a shit dps, but I wish there was any Feral on PandaWoW that could...my favorite 2s comp is hpala-feral and for 3s kfc/shatter but won't be possible without the feral.. :/

Edit: Going to try and find one now though :3

• Game Masters
No way, I can't, I'm a shit dps, but I wish there was any Feral on PandaWoW that could...my favorite 2s comp is hpala-feral and for 3s kfc/shatter but won't be possible without the feral.. :/

Edit: Going to try and find one now though :3

Just try it you never know. Maybe you will be our unique high rated feral druid xD

Your respect is not worth earning, thats why I ain't trying to, bright boy.

Earning your respect is like eating 3 months old, opened chocolate yogurt.

Edited by tiggar47

Just try it you never know. Maybe you will be our unique high rated feral druid xD

That's exactly what I was thinking when I made my Feral, kept thinking "how hard can it be" & "sodapoppin and Sushii makes it look easy" etc, till I dueled people..RIP

For what do you need a feral for KFC or Shatterplay? Isn't shatterplay Shadow / mage / Healer and KFC Hunter / Warrior / Healer?

Guess you mean Kittycleave or Junglecleave?

For what do you need a feral for KFC or Shatterplay? Isn't shatterplay Shadow / mage / Healer and KFC Hunter / Warrior / Healer?

Guess you mean Kittycleave or Junglecleave?

Yeah my bad, meant Kittycleave, not KFC, and if I don't find Feral and Warrior for Kittycleave I'll play Shatter