Kingbachx,like english is your native language.That's give me so much fun.
Kingbachx,like english is your native language.That's give me so much fun.

I thought u would answer something else, something that would make your arguments stronger, BUT HEY lets change thread name to King bachs english. Your english is not impressive either, so stop talking about my english knowledge when yours is even worse than mine lmao

- - - Добавлено - - -

Start what exactly?

I think you are not missing any brain cells, u can think about it by yourself

I think you are not missing any brain cells, u can think about it by yourself

No, I want you to say it, because I have no idea what you can possibly mean that would make me regret what I said lol

I feel like god gave us brains to think, not for an extra weight.

I know you feel cool now, you feel like you're smart? The truth is you don't dare say what you actually meant since you know I will backfire it so hard at you that you won't be able to walk for weeks, we're 2 kids on a game forum, what do you wanna start? Beef? We're not Eminem and ja Rule. Drop that shit already, there's nothing you can say to hurt my feelings so I'm not sure what your goal is but hey, GL.

• Like 1
I dont think that im cool tbh. But srsly, u dont wanna mess with me bruh. U just dont.

Like wtf is gonna happen? Are you just gonna insult me? Because sure, go ahead, you have my permission, I won't report you..

- - - Updated - - -

Do I still don't wanna mess with you..?

• Like 1
Start what? Who you're fanboying most? Your English is bad, accept it.

LOL i admitted that my english is bad, like etf r u talking about lmao, who am i fanboying lol, the hell is your problem here, and i wasnt talking to u lmao and nor this jonte guy either.

- - - Добавлено - - -

He couldn't take it anymore lol

Wow dude, i was litterly afk 2 hours "couldnt take it anymore" amma insult u and amma get banned in forum ;( so no not gonna insult u, and i was talking sarcasticly and u didnt get a joke lmao. FeelsBadMan ;( and where is licher btw?

• Like 1
1) amma insult u and amma get banned in forum so no not gonna insult u

2) i was talking sarcasticly and u didnt get a joke lmao

1) Lucky me, I was so afraid when I messed with you

2) "talking"

When u try to englesh Lol

1) Lucky me, I was so afraid when I messed with you

2) "talking"

When u try to englesh Lol

1) Uhhuhuhu u better be afraid, i can sleep one eye open for ya and make sure no one kills u when u sleep : )

2) Excuse me my bad? Not everyone is perfect ;(

My english is fine bro thank you very much ;)

Licher probabbly wants to get into Neff's promoted level, but if you stop to think, you really think that Neff got that ranking as mod sniping people to mute and think hes doing his job ? In my opinion, licher's job should be only to Take care about CAPS/Spammers on english chat and taking care of forum reports. Hes actually abusing his powers to try to show to somebody that he is great in what does he do, since hes suc***ing somebody's balls for muting who doesnt get reported.
Worstworld, 100% wrong at all.My job is to mute those,who violate,not only those,who been reported.Im not trying to make someone angry by ganking them,it's just the way i like to play wow.Like other pps doing pve or just playing arenas etc.It is interesting for me.Let me explain why i can't close my eyes everytime someone violates (in case of jokes or some other not important cases),it is very simple: If other players(not sure eu players) will see,that im not punished some kid - they will tell about it at forum,that will make me no honor and soon i will be fired.Also not only players can be around me,there is GMs as Shadrissa that can see how good am i doing my job.It's not,that i love to mute someone or i hate someone - IT'S JUST A JOB,don't you get it already? Im not gonna say it again,hope u smart enogh to understand me from the 1st time. Edited by LICHER
  • Like 1
Licher probabbly wants to get into Neff's promoted level, but if you stop to think, you really think that Neff got that ranking as mod sniping people to mute and think hes doing his job ? In my opinion, licher's job should be only to Take care about CAPS/Spammers on english chat and taking care of forum reports. Hes actually abusing his powers to try to show to somebody that he is great in what does he do, since hes suc***ing somebody's balls for muting who doesnt get reported.

You have 0% idea what you are talking about, chat mods don't only mute people that have been reported.

They mute every that violate, for example if I tell somone to "stfu", he can mute me.

So what he's doing isn't power abusing, it's doing his duty.

Edited by tiggar47
  • Like 1
LOL i admitted that my english is bad, like etf r u talking about lmao, who am i fanboying lol, the hell is your problem here, and i wasnt talking to u lmao and nor this jonte guy either.

LOL, we're not talking, chatting. Get it right Triggar47 2.0

I have 99 problems and you're not one, because your English sucks.

• Like 2