Blizzcon 2014

oneshotx

Roast :

To humorously mock or humiliate someone with a well-timed joke, diss or comeback.

Yeah i do agree takaa suffused every point. Jk all this TSG hero can say is "you suck" without even getting a point because everything else would exert his brain too much

You sucked my dick on ur warrior for que as TSG so whats your point ? lol , Since we started to play TSG everyone say that is op

[ATTACH=CONFIG]115453[/ATTACH] being so salty because u got farmed by us ....

Saying that we lose against you but u not even on top 10 thats weird , you literraly made our rating :pardon:

Edited by Takaa. <3

Its the moment that takaa deffends that dk is balanced and botneed talks about his 2s title

Noneed broke the highest 3v3 rating here, so he doesn't have to brag about 2v2 and he's not botting or abusing compared to... everyone else here. If any of you can't even break 2.5 as tsg, wls, or mls dont talk sh!t.

You sucked my dick on ur warrior for que as TSG so whats your point ? lol , Since we started to play TSG everyone say that is op

[ATTACH=CONFIG]115453[/ATTACH] being so salty because u got farmed by us ....

Saying that we lose against you but u not even on top 10 thats weird , you literraly made our rating :pardon:

Well since you like to lie from what i see

2ce70443dc53a0087f5532b205ab1a37.png i hardly doubt some1 with a brain even gonna believe you. First of all no, zanked asked me 2-3 times to play TSG with you and i left after 3-4 games because you are simply bad and couldnt kill smth. Also everyone knows that i refuse to play with DK's. Stop being so butthurt lel u farmed noone. And yes, we didnt play srs 3s we did it 2 seasons ago with deepoxy and dionysus where you got rekt by everyone.

:mocking:

Ask zanked ? lol u didnt left ? we kicked you = )

ofc i farmed none [ATTACH=CONFIG]115459[/ATTACH] thats why we end up r1

http://imgur.com/a/Y0rTB

you didnt played serious ? HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you just a joke

BTW i didnt played arena on s2 so keep lying bro thats just proove that u got 0 arguments

Edited by Takaa. <3

Forget. gonna edit later

- - - Updated - - -

Noneed broke the highest 3v3 rating here, so he doesn't have to brag about 2v2 and he's not botting or abusing compared to... everyone else here. If any of you can't even break 2.5 as tsg, wls, or mls dont talk sh!t.

Never expected it from you

?????

Broke? Pretty sure the WLS warlock got the highest in 3s

Noneedholy is legit

http://i.imgur.com/IEXnjXs.png

Edited by djmercitwo
  • Like 2

Ask zanked ? lol u didnt left ? we kicked you = )

ofc i farmed none [ATTACH=CONFIG]115459[/ATTACH] thats why we end up r1

http://imgur.com/a/Y0rTB

you didnt played serious ? HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you just a joke

BTW i didnt played arena on s2 so keep lying bro thats just proove that u got 0 arguments

Ye, even zanked admit that he lost 4 times and was wondering about why uve to lie here.

Noneedholy is legit

http://i.imgur.com/IEXnjXs.png

so ... im using an orb bot while not even playing MW .. Hmmm okay well i guess u exposed me jk. Get better facts when you try to burn someone.

Ye, even zanked admit that he lost 4 times and was wondering about why uve to lie here.

so ... im using an orb bot while not even playing MW .. Hmmm okay well i guess u exposed me jk. Get better facts when you try to burn someone.

you already have no respect. funny because i remember you playing mw last year, and both accounts name are a coincidence right? you make me giggle irl

• Like 2

you already have no respect. funny because i remember you playing mw last year, and both accounts name are a coincidence right? you make me giggle irl

nop, sorry i didnt play MW, only played WW to cap autschs alts in 2s so don't even try to argue. But hey, nice to know how hard you try to stalk me lmao

Forget. gonna edit later

- - - Updated - - -

Never expected it from you

Expect? I'm just saying what I know and what I believe. If you dont agree with it, I'm cool with that. If you want to do your own research, feel free.

worstwold stfu noob.

u just buy character with high rating it's why u got glad rank.

without this u stay at 2k 4ever.

i played with u 3s and u're terrible... just useless noob.

and after this u qq atm forum?

ok fuck you tard... same brain like noneed.

rly hate this fucking kids.

come on make rule that this server only for 35+ y.o. boys... tired see too much kids.

feelsbad when see too much kids in game... go play dota or other shit for kids.

machmolo aka worstwolrd aka cocksucker aka asslicker aka braindeadkid gtfo.

you are just suck.

noneed is idiot but he at least can to play... you can not to play and retarded... just leave this thread tard.

Edited by oneshotx