Blizzcon 2014

oneshotx

worstwold stfu noob.

u just buy character with high rating it's why u got glad rank.

without this u stay at 2k 4ever.

i played with u 3s and u're terrible... just useless noob.

and after this u qq atm forum?

ok fuck you tard... same brain like noneed.

rly hate this fucking kids.

come on make rule that this server only for 35+ y.o. boys... tired see too much kids.

feelsbad when see too much kids in game... go play dota or other shit for kids.

machmolo aka worstwolrd aka cocksucker aka asslicker aka braindeadkid gtfo.

you are just suck.

noneed is idiot but he at least can to play... you can not to play and retarded... just leave this thread tard.

PQR and wintrader BabyRaging ahahah. also 35 years old? fuck man, go find a job or a wife really

players like you are who got gladiator rank without reason make this rank useless.

you are just random 2k warlock.

you have no clue about this game. just gtfo noob kid.

just buy lock with high cr and dodge enemy for get this title kappa.

and 90% players from 2 lasts season got glad rank without reason because too much abuse but who cares when gladiator rank at private server mean nothing.

anyway you are trash even with this pixel on your nickname.

pffff another retard. gtfo kid.

really feelsbad too much retarded kids.

epic generation.

it's why too many guys don't want to have kids because scared to have idiots like you are.

you have 35+ years old ; you cheat on a game (a private server); and other peopel are retard. wtb jobs for diabosheater

i dont have even single report / ban for cheating. wtf u're saying?

i got rewards from s2 and s3 (challenger, rival, duelist, you can check pancake disqulified without reason so you are mad - it's why not glad)

i can get gladiator rank in this season ez. but who cares about this ?

and anyway you suck and can not get any rank without buying so gtfo.

Its obvious that diabloque is just trying to troll, but he's doing it so bad. There's no way he's actually that retarded... Impossible.

Is there a connection between djmercitrash and diabolique ? I rly start to believe thats his brother ... so many similarities

Is there a connection between djmercitrash and diabolique ? I rly start to believe thats his brother ... so many similarities

i guess it is between you and him.

no one likes you and him > both wintraders > both bots > both toxic. noneedholy = diabolique!

i guess it is between you and him.

no one likes you and him > both wintraders > both bots > both toxic. noneedholy = diabolique!

i actually knew that when i start streaming some ppl will start to annoy me but i never expected to have such fanboys who are that obsessed with me. Thanks anyways for your positive affection groupie

just trying to troll' date=' but he's doing it so bad. There's no way he's actually that retarded... Impossible.[/quote']

:mocking: :mocking:

Edited by Noneedholy

i actually knew that when i start streaming some ppl will start to annoy me but i never expected to have such fanboys who are that obsessed with me. Thanks anyways for your positive affection groupie

np i love people who cant get legit rating and talk shit all day

• Like 1

thanks for making me giggle irl

http://i.imgur.com/BuMc26g.jpg

SAME PERSON KAPPA:

http://i.imgur.com/NneCPna.jpg

Edited by djmercitwo

How you desperately try to proof here that you are not this "abuxo" guy on fun ... Abu has a fullgeared mage there you pleb lmao

Everyone knows abu would never msg me in english since we are both germans rofl. Also pls lol .. He would not just log in and whisper baz : look guess whos r1 ? and link his r1 armory then. Even tho abu is retarded but hes not like that lmao. Ye abu whispered me many times back on x100 times and he never did it once in english ;)

You are well known for that and i really dont know why ur trying that desperately now to save ur ass xD

259205bdd9bb7fb72ab0207229b0f99c.png

You got exposed nerd. You are like machmollo, pretending like ur someone else and talking to urself ... jesus whats wrong with you guys xD

Edited by Noneedholy