Admin busing or what is this?!

Kroz

Dude, you haven't saw anything, I got pictures of them having Conqueror of Orgrimmar title, and some of them are giving players titles like the Immortal.

All reported to Zeox and he most likely pretend that he doesn't read private messages!

Zeox can check that guys logs to see who hes given titles too so they wont keep it for long if your right. People just don't understand character bound commands are logged haha

Bye, and i searched the whole area, i couldn't find him (If he was below the map he would have just fallen to death)

So he's somewhere hidden, i checked the caves and he wasn't in them, im guessing that he's near some re-spawn location in case he's killing his chars via multibox.

He's level 90 now.

Hmm, he cheated but made many wrong moves, R.I.P.

He's level 90 now.

Hmm, he cheated but made many wrong moves, R.I.P.

Yeah, his game time remains the same and it is impossible to get 250k+ hk's for that small amount of time>

And his life lost it's purpase now, somone shrekt his 200k honorable kills kek.

Says someone who's wasting his life making useless reports on people, rofl.

Yeah, his game time remains the same and it is impossible to get 250k+ hk's for that small amount of time>

Even if he gets banned for 30 days, he's gonna unban or after 30 days gonna come back like nothing happened!

His kills should be reset to zero and achievements should be deleted!

The whole account should be deleted!

Says someone who's wasting his life making useless reports on people, rofl.

Exactly,

Well said brother!

• 1 month later...