General question about MW monks

Noneedholy

Tell me that he plays 3s with bugged mw too lmao, u couldve said anyone else but blaston who litterly doesnt give a damn about 2s, tell ne how bugged mws are in 3s too Kappa

are you retard?who talks about 2s or 3s? and yes,he didnt care about 2s,just he tryharded so much that he even did giveaways and celebrated that he achieved 3k with that monk,anyways talking about monks in 2s/3s is different subject,mw monk can die easy by lumberjack or "skilled" tsg and then everybody can say that it dies ez and sucks,but the survivability is a joke,idk what actually is bugged,but something is wrong with them

Edited by gucci

maybe it's the gcd of spheres? idk but they are healing way too much... I just outdmg'd a warr by 6m (14m total) and the enemy mw was 511k hp and still managed to heal through it all, while swapping mortal strikes often...

Also, what's up with priests? i saw a 260k shield at 60%+ damp

Edited by Deielrion

Nah, healing increase was like 55%-60% like ur pvp power .. looked fine for me, otherwise just make some screens of whats bugged

i admit that i dont know about mw monks bugs ,but there is a reason that here everybody plays mw/arms,on retail s15 mw was played too,but not on every arena like here,also look how every mw/arms have the same style of playing,every monk can play to 2103983% dampening w/o problems even on 2k mmr lol and it's easy to see for example which resto shaman/druid sucks,but all monks are the same ..