Motivation to play 3x3

blaston

do you still feel anal pain after lose?

call to doctor.

stop crying at forum random fag :)

pff i've played against you 2 times and with you once in 3s (after you kept begging me to join your guild). 1st time when you were playing BM when it was bugged and beat you with Liquid as rsham/warr. 2nd time i beat you as uhdk/rdru with 300 ms so yeah, random forum fag...

pff i've played against you 2 times and with you once in 3s (after you kept begging me to join your guild). 1st time when you were playing BM when it was bugged and beat you with Liquid as rsham/warr. 2nd time i beat you as uhdk/rdru with 300 ms so yeah, random forum fag...

Lmao, he failed to win vs us when he was abusing kickbot, nothing else to say ;D

At the end of this month (31.08.2016)

Players who took the first three places in the ladder will receive a cash reward

1 - 150$

2 - 75$

3 - 25$

People caught at wintrade, using scripts or bug abuse will be disqualified

GL all!

is this serious? Because if so thats free pennies yo! (at least if people queue xD)

• Like 1

There's no reason to make money motivation, cuz usually first places every time are for the only one team who's rly tried to play this shit as hard as that possible with that que.

For example: You, Blaston, cuz if you and your temmates rly want to get r1 - you will, i mean r1 takes the one who rly cares, so your stake is pointless for now.

I know about 20 people here who rly can make challenge for this prize, but idk will or won't they play for this, cuz about 80% of these people's actually yammers(whining) at the forum at FOTM-comp players.

So, at least you're making good reason for Empty-room gladiators, if you know what i mean.

Edited by Behndqq

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...