best report

Señorpujo

Report for that?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Report for that?

Following the guidelines etc the guy reporting should have been banned or warned for wasting staff's time but licher is the one dealing with it and he is more than capable to make the final decision so yes I agree the guy should be banned/warned but I don't agree this thread being made with a poll on it.

Following the guidelines etc the guy reporting should have been banned or warned for wasting staff's time but licher is the one dealing with it and he is more than capable to make the final decision so yes I agree the guy should be banned/warned but I don't agree this thread being made with a poll on it.

I can see your stupidity level is rising.

Don't you people realise this is an unbannable form of troll which is so cancerous that makes people laugh.

He can do this for centurys and he won't be banned, I would do it tbh.

• Like 1

nono, ban to the guy who killed the animals i mean xDD

- - - Updated - - -

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=192459&p=1160517&viewfull=1#post1160517

That was good xD

I know sarcasm when I see it, tiggar, and that's not sarcasm! You wouldn't know sarcasm if it shaved its own name in your head! Also, you talk an infinite amount of nothing, so why anyone takes you seriously is beyond me.

I know sarcasm when I see it, tiggar, and that's not sarcasm! You wouldn't know sarcasm if it shaved its own name in your head! Also, you talk an infinite amount of nothing, so why anyone takes you seriously is beyond me.

I really don't know dafuk you just said.

Okay, smart guy! Maybe I will. Just to watch you squirm. Oh, and by the way, I won't just do it in Stormwind. And I'll post pics of every kill just to make life miserable for you. @tiggar, that, good fool, is me thumbing my nose at you and saying you're full of hot air. The second part was sarcasm, and you failed to recognize it. So, don't tell me I'm stupid enough not to recognize sarcasm. You can't even tell when its being used against you.

Okay, smart guy! Maybe I will. Just to watch you squirm. Oh, and by the way, I won't just do it in Stormwind. And I'll post pics of every kill just to make life miserable for you. @tiggar, that, good fool, is me thumbing my nose at you and saying you're full of hot air. The second part was sarcasm, and you failed to recognize it. So, don't tell me I'm stupid enough not to recognize sarcasm. You can't even tell when its being used against you.

Are you on drugs homie?