Demonology Warlocks

Hello, cba looking for the posts already made about this long time ago,

****** Core passive = bugged

(I wont be posting any video about it)

Explaination

Example: Having 10x ****** Core stacks theres 1% chance to make Soulfire instant cast, this happens 1% out of 99% times.(Instant cast's DO happen but quite not enough.)

Also, sometimes ****** Core stacks INCREASE CAST TIME on Soulfire, which is stupid, I had 9x ****** Core stacks and my Soulfire cast time goes up to 9.4 seconds -.-'

Please, take this notice and test it yourself and fix this, Demonology ****** Core needs fix.

Wow man, it should've been instant cast when your in Meta form, read the spell, check those who have videos made on retail to see it by youself.

Not having this proc working properly really suck man.

12:10 uhm, no. You should never, ever get instant cast, not even in meta form.

Okay I'll just say this, switch Meta form and mouseover spell read what it says. This guy in the video didn't even cast 1 Soulfire while he was in Meta form, so.

2:16 How long do I have to keep saying? IT SHOULD NOT BE INSTANT AND IT NEVER WAS ON RETAIL.

Not that I know. The ingame tooltip is bugged, same as ****** core tooltip. Spellbook says "reduces cast time of your next soul fire by 50%" but when you have buff on yourself 5 stacks, it says "Reduces cast time of your next soul fire by 250%" and that is bugged tooltip. Alot of tooltips are broken here, no need to make up false reports in order to get something even more bugged.

Edited by Garodar

Idk about you, I know I did instants back then and only downside of them is that they cost lots od demonic energy which pervent from being that OP.

EDIT:

P.S I just checked some of my retail 5.4.7 and 5.4.8 patch videos and I'd please you that got 10 hours on this Class and that never played it before to stop replying with your stupid arguments like "It never supposed to be Instant not even on retail" Cus you make youself look funny.

Do math: MC Proc reduce cast time and mana cost by 50%, having 2x MC stack 100% Reduce cast time and mana cost = ???????

Edited by Affliwara

Idk about you, I know I did instants back then and only downside of them is that they cost lots od demonic energy which pervent from being that OP.

EDIT:

P.S I just checked some of my retail 5.4.7 and 5.4.8 patch videos and I'd please you that got 10 hours on this Class and that never played it before to stop replying with your stupid arguments like "It never supposed to be Instant not even on retail" Cus you make youself look funny.

Do math: MC Proc reduce cast time and mana cost by 50%, having 2x MC stack 100% Reduce cast time and mana cost = ???????

There are multiple vids linked to you now and still yet you try to stick on ur thesis ... How about proofing it with a video or smth instead ? You cant just say its logic because 2 stacks reduce it by 50%. Some things just stop stacking thats how it works for many spells.

There are multiple vids linked to you now and still yet you try to stick on ur thesis ... How about proofing it with a video or smth instead ? You cant just say its logic because 2 stacks reduce it by 50%. Some things just stop stacking thats how it works for many spells.

I don't have to explain myself anymore, I am actually surprised that you people got such arguments. It's not logics, its facts, if you think i am wrong, I'd please you, make warlock, spec into demo, gain atleast two stacks of Soulfire and mouseover Soulfire ability, read what it says, then you will probably come here with a story "Spell description is bugged too". I just can't believe you people make big drama about the spell and it's bug and I can't believe how clueless you people are of Demonology, I even think Morpheus explained in one of it's videos why you cannot spam instant casts on Soulfire.(And guess it's not cus it's bug but of it's cost in demo form.) =) Cheers I give up on this because it's like making argument vs new born babies

I don't have to explain myself anymore, I am actually surprised that you people got such arguments. It's not logics, its facts, if you think i am wrong, I'd please you, make warlock, spec into demo, gain atleast two stacks of Soulfire and mouseover Soulfire ability, read what it says, then you will probably come here with a story "Spell description is bugged too". I just can't believe you people make big drama about the spell and it's bug and I can't believe how clueless you people are of Demonology, I even think Morpheus explained in one of it's videos why you cannot spam instant casts on Soulfire.(And guess it's not cus it's bug but of it's cost in demo form.) =) Cheers I give up on this because it's like making argument vs new born babies

Its not fact, its bullsh!t if you dont prove it. I've been playing demo for eternity (since cataclysm) and I never, ever got an instant cast. However I use it, I didnt get it. Plus, I'm not gonna let some newcoked demo lock make up false reports and argue them without any proof, so its proof or gtfo.

Please, give me one proof, just one of any demo lock using instant "Soul Fire" and then feel free to keep this topic running and I'll ask admins to close my reports, but if you can't prove it, its all horsesh!t. You dont have to argue, just prove it. Its all I'm asking.

I've been playing demo for eternity (since cataclysm) and I never, ever got an instant cast.
#Thishadmerolling

Ok, just for the record, you are trying to argue with a guy who won 2.43 season as Demo when nobody played it in arenas on a LIVE server.

"Newcookeddemo" LOL. I'm just gonna give up on this, it's really pointless trying. Keep your posts up, let them fix the spell for like however they think its proper.

P.S I would love to give you patchnotes and changes but I could not find any.

#Thishadmerolling

Ok, just for the record, you are trying to argue with a guy who won 2.43 season as Demo when nobody played it in arenas on a LIVE server.

"Newcookeddemo" LOL. I'm just gonna give up on this, it's really pointless trying. Keep your posts up, let them fix the spell for like however they think its proper.

P.S I would love to give you patchnotes and changes but I could not find any.

Like I said, no proofs = bullsh!t. Even video would work in your case, a legit retail video... but you can't find any because there are none and that's not how it works. To you, its facts with no proofs, hmmm.... but keep it up. I'm sure that attitude will get you anywhere. Kappa To me, I dont care... as long as u disproof me. I can accept it because I would want instant cast soul fire as much as you do, but I never got any, but you can keep trying and looking. If you get anything, just link it.