MC Proc [Proper Report]

Garodar

NOTE - The reason I'm making this report is because every other report is false and inaccurate or simply doesn't explain the issue indepth, so do not close this thread, please. :)

Name of the Spell/Passive: M-o-l-t-e-n Core

Link: http://wow.gamepedia.com/******_Core_(warlock_ability)

Issue with the spell/passive: After you get X amount of MC stacks, the ability starts functioning incorrectly. When you use the first MC proc, the cast time & the cost is accurate. After that, every cast is random. Sometimes, its 5 seconds, sometimes its 3.8, sometimes its 12, sometimes its instant, sometimes, it works properly.

How it should be: The ability should always have 50% reduced cost & 50% reduced cast time regardless of the amount of stacks you acquire. It should not be instant, or 12/5/3.8 seconds long to cast.

Proof:

12:10

2:16 - As you can see, the cast time is always 50% shorter.

Date when tested: 10.8.2016.

Priority: 7/10 Important for demo locks, altough Soul Fire already wreacks alot of damage, but I think we would all enjoy if some random demo locks stopped oneshotting u with instant Soul Fires. :)

Edited by Garodar
  • Like 2

Guys, hello, do we play the same game? Who is making this kind of topics? You call it "proper report" but you are clueless of this spec or class in general.

I believe you went to the school and that you had class called Math, so heres you assingment, do math, MC proc increases cast time and reduce mana cost by 50%, 2x stacks of MC reduce cast time and mana cost by 100% , what is it, not instant? You never play retail, you post videos of people running PvE in earlier patches of MoP, read patch notes and see youself how spell supposed to work.

Guys, hello, do we play the same game? Who is making this kind of topics? You call it "proper report" but you are clueless of this spec or class in general.

I believe you went to the school and that you had class called Math, so heres you assingment, do math, MC proc increases cast time and reduce mana cost by 50%, 2x stacks of MC reduce cast time and mana cost by 100% , what is it, not instant? You never play retail, you post videos of people running PvE in earlier patches of MoP, read patch notes and see youself how spell supposed to work.

You need to fcking check your facts and proofs before talking sh!t. Oh, I forgot. You have none, so stfu.

I believe you went to the school and that you had class called Math, so heres you assingment, do math, MC proc increases cast time and reduce mana cost by 50%, 2x stacks of MC reduce cast time and mana cost by 100%

Actually it would be 75%. Whatever.

Though if you do check how it was on retail back then, it was ALWAYS 50% per stack, no matter how many you had.

Actually it would be 75%. Whatever.

Though if you do check how it was on retail back then, it was ALWAYS 50% per stack, no matter how many you had.

I think this kiddo didn't have proper education in school. His teachers should've taught him when presenting facts, to bring proofs, but he lost it in "proofs" part, so I dont blame him. Until he proves it should be instant, which is never, this report stays.

Take 50% of 5s cast ( Example ) = 2.5s cast, then take another 50% of 2.5s cast = 1.5s cast, and continue on there, though it will stop at a limit, and never be consumed by triggar47 instantly.

Not completely sure how it works, did the formulation really long time ago, don't remember. Might be wrong.

Take 50% of 5s cast ( Example ) = 2.5s cast, then take another 50% of 2.5s cast = 1.5s cast, and continue on there, though it will stop at a limit, and never be consumed by triggar47 instantly.

Not completely sure how it works, did the formulation really long time ago, don't remember. Might be wrong.

Proc stacking is irrelevant. When you read the spellbook tooltip, it says "reduces the cast time of your NEXT SOUL FIRE BY 50%", hence making the proc sttacking irrelevant. Having more stacks should only mean you can cast alot of soul fires with 50% shorter cast, simple as that. You can even check it in videos I linked as proof. :)

100% haste makes your cast instant cast

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...