Re: LF Decent Moderators

tiggar47

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=193020&p=1163812&viewfull=1#post1163812

Ooohh no, he didn't say all.

Having respect for some chat mod that is pure aids and showing his true face behind the red moon mask, no way? Those who have respect for that kind of person is total braindead backward donkey.

Who cares if we play 4 free, I will say this once, rules suck so hard that made me delete all my chars, not saying all rules, just the ones that are concetrated on moderators and bug abusing.

Having a chat mod that shows his true face by insulting people on other realm is not punishable? What the fuck, jesus christ fix the rules please.

And yeah, write It Consumes you plebs.

Also, please tryharders can stop get me banned because I don't care anymore, and can you stop eating shit for dinner when sandwich is cheap?

• Game Masters
You seriusly have to work on your threats, and by the way it's not because you aren't moderating, it's because you're too pathetic & miserable to be banned.

The moment when you have no more valid arguments and you start typing silly stuff make me laugh. I am not kidding thank you for your posts you're making my day :)

After this do I have to reply properly in your thread? It has been discussed already and administration refused to change any rules.

Now please quote my post and keep typing silly stuff

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=193020&p=1163812&viewfull=1#post1163812

Ooohh no, he didn't say all.

Having respect for some chat mod that is pure aids and showing his true face behind the red moon mask, no way? Those who have respect for that kind of person is total braindead backward donkey.

Who cares if we play 4 free, I will say this once, rules suck so hard that made me delete all my chars, not saying all rules, just the ones that are concetrated on moderators and bug abusing.

Having a chat mod that shows his true face by insulting people on other realm is not punishable? What the fuck, jesus christ fix the rules please.

And yeah, write It Consumes you plebs.

Also, please tryharders can stop get me banned because I don't care anymore, and can you stop eating shit for dinner when sandwich is cheap?

you should give Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo a go, really is great.

Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair.

http://www.lorealparisusa.com/~/media/Images/LOP/Home/Products/Hair/Hair-Care/Shampoo-Conditioner/Advanced-Haircare-Total-Repair-5-Restoring-Shampoo-126-oz/Total-Repair-5-Restoring-Shampoo-126-oz/Hca9_1_pack-shot.ashx

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1

Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair.

http://www.lorealparisusa.com/~/media/Images/LOP/Home/Products/Hair/Hair-Care/Shampoo-Conditioner/Advanced-Haircare-Total-Repair-5-Restoring-Shampoo-126-oz/Total-Repair-5-Restoring-Shampoo-126-oz/Hca9_1_pack-shot.ashx

Are you braindead?

wtf haha

Are you braindead?

I see. Maybe not your taste.

EverPure Repair & Defend™ Shampoo is also a good choice. Not much of a difference between EverPure Repair & Defend™ Shampoo & Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo when it comes to the price. If you go with this shampoo, you only pay 2$ more. Total price is 7$. If you order it today, I'll give you an offer you can't resist.

Buy 4 pay for 2.

EverPure Repair & Defend™ is our first sulfate-free color-care system for damaged, color-treated hair. Formulated with our exclusive Antioxidant Complex – Acai, Goji and a UV filter – our system helps repair damaged hair while protecting from daily color aggressors. Hair is stronger, more resistant and helps color stay pure wash after wash. No Sulfates. No Parabens. No Harsh Salts.

If you need any help or have any questions, send me a PM. Don't hesitate!

http://www.lorealparisusa.com/~/media/Images/LOP/Home/Products/Hair/Hair-Care/Shampoo-Conditioner/Hair-Expertise-EverPure-Repair-and-Defend-Shampoo/HCa16_1.ashx

• Administrators

Okay, if you want so.

Topic starter is banned for 5 days.

I've tried to listen your community, i've tried to do what you ask like fixing some bug reports, arena season rewards and i've handled many other questions, but okay if you don't want to talk in a good way, i won't too.

Do you want to get banned? No problems, i will ban you. You didn't like Juster because he was banning you? Now i will do the same, because you don't want to listen me. I've said many times that i won't allow talking in such way with administration with no respect, i don't talk friendly to community that like swearing and insulting. Do you like to get insulted? Create your own forum / channel and talk how you want, but not in general chats, not on our resources like forum/ingame.

You say about donate? Okay, stop if you want. Do you think the server live only because of you? 10 players who are always swearing each other and creating stupid topics with complaints to mods who just doing their job? Really? Nope, you're not the whole server. And for me it's easier to loose some players, who can't listen to others and can't respect each other.

• Like 1