Gargoyle moving while casting

1. http://www.db.pandawow.me?npc=27829/ebon-gargoyle (summoned by the DK with the spell http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=49206/summon-gargoyle )

2. It's moving while casting

3. it should be only able to cast while standing at one place (not moving at all)

4. 12.08.2016

5. fun / x100

6. 8/10 makes the burst almost unkiteable

proofs :

There you see it's simply following /trying to follow without casting

pujo inc

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1
1. http://www.db.pandawow.me?npc=27829/ebon-gargoyle (summoned by the DK with the spell http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=49206/summon-gargoyle )

2. It's moving while casting

3. it should be only able to cast while standing at one place (not moving at all)

4. 12.08.2016

5. fun / x100

6. 8/10 makes the burst almost unkiteable

proofs :

There you see it's simply following /trying to follow without casting

pujo inc

15k hit burst

y, but rof which hits for 4k and should hit for 5k is 10/10 report? I dont understand your logic, m8, sry.

hits 4k with 27236 spell power, 0 procs

with 40k spell power (550ilvl) and no procs this becomes 4k diference on dmg (8k when it was 14k), with procs becomes 10k diference on dmg (13k when it was 22k), so yes, 10/10.

The logic is that appart that is alot of dmg diference (almost 50% of his dmg scaling), it was blizzlike dmg formula before a random nerf.

Edited by Señorpujo
I found some videos from retail and gargoyle there casting while moving too.

After update should do more damage, because of pvp power fix for gargoyle.

oh my fucking god. rip everyone. gargoyle will do like 30-40k hit and 60-80k crit, rip.

this happens when the gms play the class that is "bugged" lol.

• Like 2
  • Developers
What the.. come on Neff, are you serious?

Yes :D

oh my fucking god. rip everyone. gargoyle will do like 30-40k hit and 60-80k crit, rip.

this happens when the gms play the class that is "bugged" lol.

I'm not playing on DK. This fix was made a 2-3 weeks ago (or more, i don't remember), but not applied yet.

Also, the damage formula for gargoyle was higher than should, it will be fixed too. But yea, with two trinkets proc+fallen crusader it can be crit for up to 60-70k

And some other fixes, like a cast interrupt and cast speed (i'm not sure what exactly fixed with cast speed, maybe it will be a slower/faster or something like this)

Edited by Neff
  • Like 1
I found some videos from retail and gargoyle there casting while moving too.

After update should do more damage, because of pvp power fix for gargoyle.

Beside the fact that i cant believe u just said that ROFL ill just point out that even in ur videos its only moving in the BEGINNING when he comes down. If you watch both videos to the end you can CLEARLY see that gargoyle is not following and casting. As you see it stands still, trying to cast and at the end it realizes that target is not in LoS so its moving again.

Yes :D

I'm not playing on DK. This fix was made a 2-3 weeks ago (or more, i don't remember), but not applied yet.

Doesnt matter neff but everyone who plays on this server above 2k knows that its gonna be a pleague from Dk's oneshotting everyone now. But hey ill let you guys do ... You get all that shitstorm in ur forums lel

atm gargole does 15k-18k non crit-35k crits' date=' what a nice burst ah? gargoyle hits less than warrior bleeds..[/quote']

shut up, your class has 24/7 burst compared to Retail . Ofc you have no clue bcuz u never playd it on retail

n the beggining it stands still' date=' but when a druid run out of gargoyle range, it follow him and cast while moving.[/quote']

gargoyle does 15k noncrit in this video btw. but that simply get ignored lul

It's weird because even in ur other video that u linked hes moving without casting ... Idk its pretty RNG. But yeah we are on Panda where pets walk through walls so ye

But if broken classes like Dk's getting buffed now id say ill finally report some important warrior bugs so this server can be a completly Aidsfest only consisting by Dk's and warriors !

Cheers !

is not following and casting

its mooving and casting.

At min 3:07 its casting and mooving, his hands are with the casting bright and at the min 3:09 shoots his cast while mooving, stop trying to not fix dk bugs

- - - Updated - - -

atm gargole does 15k-18k non crit-35k crits, what a nice burst ah? gargoyle hits less than warrior bleeds..

in pandawow*

- - - Updated - - -

It's weird because even in ur other video that u linked hes moving without casting ...

cheers, is mooving while casting. (3:07 to 3:09)
atm gargole does 15k-18k non crit-35k crits, what a nice burst ah? gargoyle hits less than warrior bleeds..

jajajajajjajajajajjaja burrito jajajjajjajajja como estas jajajajjaja taco amigo jajajajajjajajjaja

seriously, im getting real tired of your posts sometimes. all you're doing is spam que for random bgs and do duels. you have no f***ing clue about real pvp

inb4 u comment "i do 2s" LOL

i feel the same way about you as i do with tigger47. 90% of your threads/comments are completely retarded. you make reports, great, BUT WHY IS THE PRIORITY OF THE ROF REPORT A 10?

AND FOR LOVE OF GOD, WHY DO THE ADMINS NEVER FIX BUGS? AND IF THEY DO, THEY ALWAYS DO IT IN THE WRONG ORDER. like holy gavno....

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1
  • Developers

In my opinion, the problem is that gargoyle on our server follow the target all the time, while should only when a target in LoS.

gargoyle does 15k noncrit in this video btw. but that simply get ignored lul

It can be for up to 70k~ crit. If a target uses def CDs or all trinkets procs fall off, yes it will be a significantly less.

(72k crit on mage)
In my opinion, the problem is that gargoyle on our server follow the target all the time, while should only when a target in LoS.

It can be for up to 70k~ crit. If a target uses def CDs or all trinkets procs fall off, yes it will be a significantly less.

(72k crit on mage)

Neff I'm just curious how many fixes u apply lately. I know so many sh!t got fixed and nothing applied.

Like these bugs for example:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=162974

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=176999

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=157497 (not sure about this one)

All were fixed but not applied and it was fixed ages ago. Can we expect this "apply" in next 2 months, kek?

• Developers
All were fixed but not applied and it was fixed ages ago. Can we expect this "apply" in next 2 months' date=' kek?[/quote']

Wait an update on next week and test again. If these bugs are still exist, then you should make a new report and we are check, why it doesn't fixed. Maybe something is wrong with fix or just lost it somewhere and forgot to apply.

• Like 1