Trade Real Money

Hahahahahahahhahahahaha dude you're pathetic, you can't recognize a joke? A guy said "WTS liquidcity's monk, hacked his account" and i answered "i hacked hansol's account, give me 2 dollars on paypal account and i give you his info" rofl. You're literally doing pointless reports, go get a life.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and btw, to make a report about chat, you need to have timestamps and class colors, so i'm sorry, but i wasn't trading real money and you don't have the proofs that you should have ^^

First of all. No timestamp / class colors.

Second. You cant flame some1 for joking about hansol (retail mage who doesnt play pandawow) while the person is not even playing here.

Third. Fake reports trying to get some1 banned, if detected the punishment goes for you.

- - - Updated - - -

@update Well, confirmed that you are trying to get him banned by a random way just because u got banned for this.

1. Clickhimself

2. Fun

3. Reason: Commercial activity

4. 2016-08-12, 2016-09-07

5. 30 days

6. I got banned 30 Days because i Failed macro in my new char u know if u buy new char its not ur touch Keyboard and my macro say:Can someone give me Cm i can pay 45 dollars WTF I dont trade real money And i Dont have 45 dollars. ! Pls Admin unban me.

7. No report beacause i dont Trade real money