question

Señorpujo

Wtf that would be extremely useless vs warriors then, just pop spell reflect and attack a lock that has blood horror up

its how its working atm in pandawow, thats why i ask

- - - Updated - - -

Well, higher rated warlocks will never use it at start of the arena, they will use it after charge, so its not useless if u use it correctly

it is if war uses reflect bot

Well, higher rated warlocks will never use it at start of the arena, they will use it after charge, so its not useless if u use it correctly

that's not true considering u can just put it up and if you see that hes about to charge u just cast corruption and 8/10 times that will eat the reflect

You can also use it before the arena and bait out a reflect with a /cancelaura macro. Just saying

that's not true considering u can just put it up and if you see that hes about to charge u just cast corruption and 8/10 times that will eat the reflect

U cant use anything when u are chargestun, but warrior can. i have done it couple of times Charge and reflect at the same time-> reflect bloodhorror

- - - Добавлено - - -

No lol, higher rating locks would never use after leaving a stun if reflect is up.

Right, but what if reflect is not up?

U cant use anything when u are chargestun, but warrior can. i have done it couple of times Charge and reflect at the same time-> reflect bloodhorror

He said "when he is about to charge"