Anti-Magic Shell Hacker ?

1. Name of the violator: Избавитель

2. Realm, where you saw the violation: Fun

3. Description of the violation: The spell "Anti-Magic Shell" is supposed to have 45s cooldown, but this player uses it with no cooldown! In the video he uses the shell three times in just 10 seconds. Is this hack or what? :shock:

4. Proof:

Anti-Magic Shells cooldown : 45 seconds

Anti-Magic Shells cooldown with 0/4 pve trinket which increases cooldown recovery ( [Evil Eye of Galakras] 44% increase) : 25.2 seconds

Anti-Magic Shells cooldown with 4/4 pve trinket (51% increase): 22.05 seconds

22.05 =/= 10 seconds, so if my math is correct, this is a clear WPE hack and not a pve trinket trick.

Edited by Felxprod
1. Name of the violator: Избавитель

2. Realm, where you saw the violation: Fun

3. Description of the violation: The spell "Anti-Magic Shell" is supposed to have 45s cooldown, but this player uses it with no cooldown! In the video he uses the shell three times in just 10 seconds. Is this hack or what? :shock:

4. Proof:

noob, its pve trinket + gliph

noob' date=' its pve trinket + gliph[/quote']

Pujo are you that blind and ignorant, or even stupid, or are you being sarcastic like all the time on the forums?

Can't you do a simple division math, don't they teach you in Jajaja Mexico burrito tacos?

The lowest CD you can get with 4/4 cd recovery trinket of Anti-Magic Shell is 22.05 seconds without the AMS Glyph.

AMS Glyph increases its recovery by another 50%. (50/100 - 5/10 - 1/2 a.k.a. half of it)

So fucking do 22.05 seconds / 2 (half of it) and you get 11.025 seconds.

Lets recapitulate. The LOWEST CD of Anti-Magic Shell you can get in the whole game without hacking, is 11.025 seconds. (4/4 cd recovery trinket + AMS glyph).

You see this guy isn't using AMS each 11 seconds, but around each 3-4 sec. I don't know why you're trying to defend him, but you are wrong and i just proved it. You have no value, guy. Kill yourself. :)

Edited by Felxprod
Pujo are you that blind and ignorant, or even stupid, or are you being sarcastic like all the time on the forums?

Can't you do a simple division math, don't they teach you in Jajaja Mexico burrito tacos?

The lowest CD you can get with 4/4 cd recovery trinket of Anti-Magic Shell is 22.05 seconds without the AMS Glyph.

AMS Glyph increases its recovery by another 50%. (50/100 - 5/10 - 1/2 a.k.a. half of it)

Lets recapitulate. The LOWEST CD of Anti-Magic Shell you can get in the whole game without hacking, is 11.025 seconds. (4/4 cd recovery trinket + AMS glyph).

You see this guy isn't using AMS each 11 seconds, but around each 3-4 sec. I don't know why you're trying to defend him, but you are wrong and i just proved it. You have no value, guy. Kill yourself. :)

It's trinket + glyph. I've done it here too, the cd recovery stacking is incorrect. Server's fault not some kind of wpe -.-

IN PANDAWOW PVE TRINKET + GLIPH = 0s CD NOOB, YOU CAN TEST IT

im not defending him, im saying how it works in pandawow, you are just noob

Edited by Señorpujo

It's item + glyph issue, fixed, will be apply in next few days.

Closed.