WTF RMP QUEUES 3S!?

Bapss

Repitch is such an useless creature i can't deal with it. He says tiggar is toxic but he is as toxic as him holy fuck this hypocrisy and ignorance level of him is so high he can't even see how an utter shit he actually is. HE HAS NO CLUE how this game functions yet always has an opinion about something. If an ignorant person like him EVER becomes a president, WWIII is near.

Like, how long does it take you to to realize, dude. Your main and alt accounts are getting banned as much as a pokemon go player catching Rattatas, got the hint? Instead of creating a new account each time you get banned, go fucking outside and get a life, fat ginger :)

And if me saying the truth is being salty for you, then go ahead and call me salty / toxic or w/e you want. The truth is here.

why is the gurubashi arena retard talking? have you ever seen how shit you are at this game and probably in real life too? ddos scum

"has no clue" jesus christ. i dont know how i should respond. it's just almost impossible. the person that never ever queues for arena and only sits in gurubashi with full pve gear is talking? and you actually dare to say that i have no clue? your IQ must be below 10, fucktard, lmfao

when will you get it through your head, you're a random trash player who only talks shit. its just ironic reading everything from you, cause everything you say to me is actually just getting reflected back at you.

yes, i know i know... i need to get a life... school, being social with friends, work etc is not having "a life" according to you. again, you just made yourself look like a bigger retard than you already are.

" Instead of creating a new account each time you get banned"

do you want to say something, mr. ddoser & pve lord? que up so i can farm you, always fun.

http://i.imgur.com/eUe6cQc.jpg

- http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=165831

oh no! felretardx got shrekt in arena, in the opener. *straight outta gurubashi arena* 4head

funny how its always you who starts the drama (at least the past few months. again, ironic)

"ginger" seriously, it really makes me giggle irl when people say that. i hope you will keep doing it tbh, cause its the same as calling a white person for n****r. dumb people, right? xD

always fun rekkin' kids in arguments. what do they do? talk about irrelevant stuff.

ps: a lot has changed (something to think about before you try to shit talk again ;) )

Edited by Triggered47

Triggered47, Another account added to the list, hehe. How much you have atm, alt accounts i mean, as much as your current age i bet.

Tell me, when have you seen me in guru with full pve? :D:D:D:D:D In my entire existence i've entered guru only as full pvp, and for not more than 5minutes.

ddos scum xDDDD Nice insults, so pathetic seeing you trying to offend me, but you have nothing, no material to do so. LMAO. Wanna hear the story? My best friend asked me to do 3s with him so he could practice and be a better player, (Archuz) and i couldn't say no and, in fact, i did a couple of 3s with him. Contrary to you, he is loyal to his friends, and most importantly, not a soul stealer ginger. Do you think you accomplish by showing me a ss of your "SO CALLED FRIENDS" winning a SINGLE arena match vs my random comp? :DD:D:D:D:D:D I beg for the day i face you in arenas with a serious comp, but you're nothing, you get carried by noneed, that is the truth (: EVERY stream, when you play with him, HE ORDERS you what to do, yet you think you're a great player? :D

Ignorance, the post powerful weapon of stupid people like you. gg ratprodx camping gurubashi :DDDD False assumptions left and right. I see, Vidar. You make false assumptions only to offend me, because with my previous post, i have offended you so you're seeking for revenge. Poor thing. 0 information about me and you try to hit a truth by randomly throwing lies left and right. :DDD

Tell me, how can you keep existing, for someone who looks like this?

http://i.imgur.com/DYCv2il.jpg

You know something is wrong when the entire server (besides your so called friend noneed) hates you, Vidar.

You know you should change something, you really do. In the next hesitation, when you wanna drink that bleach, remember my worlds, child, and do it. (:

"ginger" seriously' date=' it really makes me giggle irl when people say that. i hope you will keep doing it tbh, cause its the same as calling a white person for n****r. dumb people, right? xD[/quote']

I do not use the ginger word to offend anyone, it is a descriptive adjective in this case. I am not insulting you by calling you a ginger, i am describing you.

Roastprodx is out of the league, for today obviously. Keep continuing, Vidar, and you'll see things you'll regret. (:

Edited by Felxprod

Your main and alt accounts are getting banned as much as a pokemon go player catching Rattatas' date=' got the hint?[/quote']

Hmmm you remind me sometimes @Triggar47 tbh

If an ignorant person like him EVER becomes a president' date=' WWIII is near.[/quote']

Not sure if you mean THE president (America) or just A president ? Doesnt matter because im rly sure you missed some important news in the past weeks/months :/

Felxprod how comes that u blame ppl and call them bad while you are playing permanent on lowrating in arena (main aspect for pvp) ? Actually you should get some rating and THEN you can judge about ppls skill because imo ur not that good

2. Talking/laughing about how some1 look like while not showing ur own face and THEN calling some1 nolifer while you bring Real life in a conversatiom about a game is funny, dont you think :)?

You are not roasting anyone ... ur just trying to spit out as much insults as possible without even thinking about it. Think about that in the first place mr. "roastProd?"

I wont discuss further because i know whaat comes now.

Not my mistake that he has shown his face ...

Im never playing srs combs...

My mates are shit ...

Ye dude, ive seen u playing and its not only ur mates. Maybe ur better than 80% of this servers boomkins but ye they are dumb af xD still imo ur not in a position to blame repitch

I do not use the ginger word to offend anyone' date=' it is a descriptive adjective in this case.[/quote']

Well then ive to ask you why i see no bright red hair nor freckles in the picture u just linked ? Because thats the description of a ginger.

autschbitch, noneed or repitch, hard to choose which one of them is more problematic

You. Because you keep commenting even tho noone talks with/to you but still you want some attention. Let me tell you that ur uninteresting for everyone here.

No offense now (besides djmercitwo, he has mental problems) because i cba this thread becoming a drama thread but still ye, some ppl should take care with roasting. Especially while talking about RL in a game or about skills when ur not highrated by urself.

Edited by noneedblink
  • Like 1

Hmmm you remind me sometimes @Triggar47 tbh

Not sure if you mean THE president (America) or just A president ? Doesnt matter because im rly sure you missed some important news in the past weeks/months :/

Felxprod how comes that u blame ppl and call them bad while you are playing permanent on lowrating in arena (main aspect for pvp) ? Actually you should get some rating and THEN you can judge about ppls skill because imo ur not that good

2. Talking/laughing about how some1 look like while not showing ur own face and THEN calling some1 nolifer while you bring Real life in a conversatiom about a game is funny, dont you think :)?

You are not roasting anyone ... ur just trying to spit out as much insults as possible without even thinking about it. Think about that in the first place mr. "roastProd?"

I wont discuss further because i know whaat comes now.

Not my mistake that he has shown his face ...

Im never playing srs combs...

My mates are shit ...

Ye dude, ive seen u playing and its not only ur mates. Maybe ur better than 80% of this servers boomkins but ye they are dumb af xD still imo ur not in a position to blame repitch

Well then ive to ask you why i see no bright red hair nor freckles in the picture u just linked ? Because thats the description of a ginger.

You. Because you keep commenting even tho noone talks with/to you but still you want some attention. Let me tell you that ur uninteresting for everyone here.

No offense now (besides djmercitwo, he has mental problems) because i cba this thread becoming a drama thread but still ye, some ppl should take care with roasting. Especially while talking about RL in a game or about skills when ur not highrated by urself.

you have any retail gladiator? do you have any friends irl or even in game? tell me more.

now i understand, you are toxic this way because you need attention since you fail so hard irl and even in game. sad

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. Hello Djmercitwo. Not that hard to figure out its you fanboying me on a second account. Get a life

its diabolique, you are the only one who didnt noticed after 6 months