Gargoyle

I can't chill this mother fucker is triggering me so hard.

This little shit fucking never passed 1100 rating and suddenly he became an expert in wow.

Whatever... You see he's clueless why waste time and effort trying to explain it to this guy.

I promise you even if you take a brick saying "Gargoyle never casts while moving" and hit him in the head with it, it wont get in his head and he will stay this way.

He wont be able to talk which will be an improvement but still.

- - - Updated - - -

My brother played on retail too and he played minely DK, he could use gargoyle and pet was casting while moving just 1 big bug is that is reaching instantly to melee range of garg target. I thinked also it doesnt casting while moving, moves deal with it.

The thing is, it never casted while moving. If your brother saw gargoyle casting while moving either he needs an eye sight exam or he should pay attention closer next time.

Whatever... You see he's clueless why waste time and effort trying to explain it to this guy.

I promise you even if you take a brick saying "Gargoyle never casts while moving" and hit him in the head with it, it wont get in his head and he will stay this way.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is, it never casted while moving. If your brother saw gargoyle casting while moving either he needs an eye sight exam or he should pay attention closer next time.

stop crying xd

- - - Updated - - -

Ok fuck you you stupid idiot! Players like you give me cancer, your stupidity is beyond me, you're playing on a buggy private server thinking you know something but you don't.

If 2 retail dks tell you that garg never moves while casting or casts while moving you think just because it's the way it is on pandawow means that it's not bugged.

It's stupid idiotic and you just piss me off so much.

People like you are a waste of air flesh blood and time.

Do me a favor and jump off of a bridge.

2 dk retails?xd they prob played retail 4 years ago and don't remember shit

- - - Updated - - -

Problem is that it was babe, almost on every vid from retail u can see gargoyle cast while moving bro. And its ur problem if u dont believe

watch it 10-15 sec and gargoyle is casting while moving there. Edited by Callabero
Let me help you plebs out. This is what he is talking about; https://www.twitch.tv/adlairo/v/84869358 58minutes 39seconds

Now look at me. I got gateway off, NOW LOOK how i turned on my WPE and moved 80% of my fear cast! :crazy:

And now shut up you private server heros. Including some higher privileged people, no offense. Triggers me that people don't believe what people say that actually played a class for a long peroid of time on live.

MAYBE GARGOYLE IS USING WPE TOOO????? :OOOOOO

- - - Добавлено - - -

why is this post still open, no clue on this report, there are alot of videos to decline this post again

LIKE WHAT DO U MEAN NO CLUES???!??!?? I posted my video from retail, VOD from twitch that autsch posted is a proof why gargoyle is casting and moving, 2 retail dks also shared their experience from retail but, neeeeeeeeh you better stay in your little pve world and never come out of that place.

- - - Добавлено - - -

or maybe if she's casting and u trying to get away she will move and finish what she's casting but she shouldn't follow u 24/7

It just looks like she is casting from your screen, but for me she is not casting shit while following u.

stop crying xd

- - - Updated - - -

2 dk retails?xd they prob played retail 4 years ago and don't remember shit

Lol that's not true, i started playing a dk in s5 was gladiator in s6,7,9,10,11,12,13,16,17 in s8 s14 s15 i was R1 and in s18 i got 3 dks to R1 and one to gladiator and i remeber a lot.

I'm still playing retail, just waiting for Legion to drop.

I wasn't crying by the way, was just calming the guy down cause that moron seemed to not understand anything, didn't matter how much we both proved him wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

u have no idea what i played or no , y i played mop on 5.4.8 , and what class? you know?ofc u do

Playing 5.4.8 on a private server doesn't count.

Edited by Lordneroxz

LIKE WHAT DO U MEAN NO CLUES???!??!?? I posted my video from retail, VOD from twitch that autsch posted is a proof why gargoyle is casting and moving, 2 retail dks also shared their experience from retail but, neeeeeeeeh you better stay in your little pve world and never come out of that place.

All ur videos showed gargole casting while moving..

Edited by player9

He wasn't actually moving while casting, it's latency difference between the players and the server that shows the gargoye trying to finish the cast while moving.

It's worth noting that he didn't finish the cast cause he started moving.

You might ask how i know he didn't finish his cast, and i'll tell you. When the gargoyle strike hits you there's a specific animation on your character which was missing AKA he didn't finish casting cause he was moving.

Also i doubt that Neff or Juster ever played retail.

Beyond the free to play region of the game (1-20)

• Like 1
He wasn't actually moving while casting, it's latency difference between the players and the server that shows the gargoye trying to finish the cast while moving.

You might ask how i know he didn't finish his cast, and i'll tell you. When the gargoyle strike hits you there's a specific animation on your character which was missing AKA he didn't finish casting cause he was moving.

Did god sent u here? if he did than we are all safe :O

yes yes, thats why he complete the cast in movement, stop trying it, starts being sad for you guys..

gargole trows cast in alot of the videos u linked while moving, so stop trying to invent escuses for a fake report.

Lol that's not true, i started playing a dk in s5 was gladiator in s6,7,9,10,11,12,13,16,17 in s8 s14 s15 i was R1 and in s18 i got 3 dks to R1 and one to gladiator and i remeber a lot.

I'm still playing retail, just waiting for Legion to drop.

I wasn't crying by the way, was just calming the guy down cause that moron seemed to not understand anything, didn't matter how much we both proved him wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Playing 5.4.8 on a private server doesn't count.

read again

and if you're glad in almost every season what cr you have here? u should be 3k3 , no?