Gargoyle

player 9 = pujo.

no way some1 else is that retarded

yea lol

- - - Добавлено - - -

and http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=160813 ...

- - - Updated - - -

thats not gona happen till u prove it, and u just posted videos where gargole casts moving, every video someone posted here gargole casted mooving

did it finish cast? did the play who gargoyle was casting on get hitted by it? no? than stfu u ignorant idiot and listen what ppl are tellin u, whole server is telling u that you are wrong and you are still talking bs. it's like Pandawow vs Pujo and Funk, at least some of Pandawow players have any knowledge about this game unlike u.

yea lol

- - - Добавлено - - -

did it finish cast? did the play who gargoyle was casting on get hitted by it? no? than stfu u ignorant idiot and listen what ppl are tellin u, whole server is telling u that you are wrong and you are still talking bs. it's like Pandawow vs Pujo and Funk, at least some of Pandawow players have any knowledge about this game unlike u.

u still have to proff it, but u can't find any properly video where gargole don't cast mooving when the target goes away, just because this is a fake report. Gargole cast mooving if the target runs away, deal with it.

u still have to proff it' date=' but u can't find any properly video where gargole don't cast mooving when the target goes away, just because this is a fake report. Gargole cast mooving if the target runs away, deal with it.

Yes but it stays in literal meele range atm which is never ever how it is supposed to be.

Does not matter if this will get declined, retarded dks will not be as retarded once pets are not a total joke with the lack of path finding. A gargoyle will attempt to cast at someone at a pillar and only move if it's cast was not successful. Atm beast master hunter and UH dks are an absolute joke. Pets sticking in pillars unless you do the paradox effort to walk 10m away from a pillar when you try to line of sight the dk/hunt itself in the first place to avoid dmg.

This is my last explanation on this thread.

Any dk (Funk,Eldkpujo/Senorpujo/player9/player10) that thinks this is not true just because they like having an OP broken ability listen closely.

In this video at 0:55 notice the gargoyle's movement

Watch how he chases the hunter when he goes to the starting zone of the arena, watch how he doesn't cast while moving. HE JUST MOVES!

How do you know that it is retail you may ask, well heroic leap is actually a leap as you can see in the video and death grip is straight instead of a major jump in the air and also gargoyle works properly and there's pathfinding.

If you don't believe me then just skip to 1:38 and you will see the Dark Prince's Rep buff that was present at the end of 5.4.8 on retail.

This is my last explanation on this thread.

Any dk (Funk,Eldkpujo/Senorpujo/player9/player10) that thinks this is not true just because they like having an OP broken ability listen closely.

In this video at 0:55 notice the gargoyle's movement

Watch how he chases the hunter when he goes to the starting zone of the arena, watch how he doesn't cast while moving. HE JUST MOVES!

How do you know that it is retail you may ask, well heroic leap is actually a leap as you can see in the video and death grip is straight instead of a major jump in the air and also gargoyle works properly and there's pathfinding.

If you don't believe me then just skip to 1:38 and you will see the Dark Prince's Rep buff that was present at the end of 5.4.8 on retail.

every1 knows ur right, Pujo is just so desperate to have his class be broken as shit that he lies about everything

every1 knows ur right, Pujo is just so desperate to have his class be broken as shit that he lies about everything

Yes but the problem is that the people that matter (Juster and Neff) believe him.

So every single time they spout their stupid comments and replies i have to prove them wrong in order to get this fixed.

Like i don't know if this is noticeable but i am actually putting a lot of work into this when i get 0 personal gain. I play a dk mainly and they think that i want this fix to happen to nerf dk's damage cause for some reason i want other dk's damage to be weaker so i can win more.

Which is a stupid assumption since i am basically shooting myself in the leg with this report.

Edited by Lordneroxz

keep talking randomly, everyone who saw this videos know that this report is wrong.

videos:

This proves u are wrong, and so the post too, now stop spaming

Edited by player10
keep talking randomly, everyone who saw this videos know that this report is wrong.

videos:

This proves u are wrong, and so the post too, now stop spaming

No they don't rofl, all they are showing is MS difference between the player and the server. Since you are clueless and dumb i'll explain it to you AGAIN.

Because of MS difference a cast that started after a player/mob stopped moving will look like they are casting while moving.

Take this vod for example: https://www.twitch.tv/adlairo/v/84869358 skip to 58:40 and look at the warlock, notice how he is starting a cast while moving. Case closed it's MS difference between the server and player which makes it look like gargoyle is moving while casting.

Btw it doesn't matter how bugged dks are on the server or how bugged they will be, you still wont be good at it if you rely on these bugs to get your precious 2s rating.

Yes but the problem is that the people that matter (Juster and Neff) believe him.

So every single time they spout their stupid comments and replies i have to prove them wrong in order to get this fixed.

Like i don't know if this is noticeable but i am actually putting a lot of work into this when i get 0 personal gain. I play a dk mainly and they think that i want this fix to happen to nerf dk's damage cause for some reason i want other dk's damage to be weaker so i can win more.

Which is a stupid assumption since i am basically shooting myself in the leg with this report.

Just stop, no matter how hard u try, there are people with retard level over 9000, that u can't help.