Make something to improve PandaWoW, your suggestions

Zeox

And what will you do if your father tell you to come after you enter an arena? You will answer him that now you can't leave because you will loose rating? Seriously? :)

Yo, my man zeox. When will you fix the bugs from your last TODO list, or when will your devs start working on it already? Any estimated time or info regarding that matter?

And what will you do if your father tell you to come after you enter an arena? You will answer him that now you can't leave because you will loose rating? Seriously? :)

Lel you are true but idk .. i just give idea :D

• Like 2

• Administrators
Yo, my man zeox. When will you fix the bugs from your last TODO list, or when will your devs start working on it already? Any estimated time or info regarding that matter?

i have answered 10 times, won't repeat this one more time. Stop asking me about this.

i have answered 10 times, won't repeat this one more time. Stop asking me about this.

Some people don't follow all your posts and keep track of them, and I dont know where or when you answered this question, so it would be coruteous of you to answer this question to me.

I will have some low-priority suggestions comparing to some great ones already said.

1. A Challenger Set atm. costs 800 bonuses and contains 8 items . That would be 100 bonuses per each item.

I would like to raise a problem . If I like and wish to have only 1 item from the set (shoulders for example) I have to buy the whole set for 800 just for that single item which most probably nobody would do. Could you offer the items separately with let's say a raised price? Only the shoulder item will be sold not for 100 , but for 200 or 250 as a seperate item .

2. Would be nice to make an updated statistics of the servers . Both Fun and 100x . With the class -spec - race- sex combos. I am aware the faction one exists, but a more detailed one would be cool to see . Just for curiosity.

3. Would you ever make some rewards for the achiev-top players ? Let's say after a certain achievement points, players receive something. A rare title, maybe the Vanilla Naxx one or something like that? Mounts, bonuses? Maybe all? Make some levels of rewarding for : 10k , 13k, 15k points. Something like that? Since it's not like a PvP ladder to reset it.

I am saying this because i am completing the Lore Master achiev part and I am really surprised at how much work in fixing so many low level quests you've put. Motivating people in seeing this part of the game too would be interesting I'd say and also valorising the work put in it.

4. Also a small clean-up with the chars? It's been sometime (since merging) since we didnt have one. Chars which have been inactive for more than 6 months to be deleted. I guess it would make some names usable again and also help the server data too.

Thank you very much ! :)

Edited by Edelweiss323

Some people don't follow all your posts and keep track of them, and I dont know where or when you answered this question, so it would be coruteous of you to answer this question to me.

They are working on pathfinding and it will take a couple weeks.

@zeox,

its impossible to do the legendary quest even tho you are updating it

The bg quest which requires to complete "temple of kotomogu and Silvershard mines" is not doable because " Silvershard mines" never pop's

yes its random i agree

But i did check with my friends who are also stuck on this quest. Even they have been queuing for a long time but does not get this bg

please check it out

Please, don't ask about developing. We've already talked on this topic many times.

Here we're talking about project in general, not about PVE/PVP/Spells/quests etc.

Cool, then I have a small suggestion. U missed it.

- Make a similar ladder the way it is on Retail.

The kind of ladder where we can see what specializations are people playing (the little spec icon next to the class icon)

The kind of ladder where we can choose which class and spec we want to see and how many people are on the ladder.

The kind of ladder where you can find match history in order to detect wintraders and such...

Like this: https://web.archive.org/web/20141008...aderboards/2v2

Problems with cross now are solved? Did you test it? If you didn't read, we ordered a new server and moved to it our cross todays morning.

Its fine atm, but im getting too much disconect's, and so random, 4 in a row in less than 1hour.

Any idea why?

Edited by Señorpujo

• Administrators
Its fine atm, but im getting too much disconect's, and so random, 4 in a row in less than 1hour.

Any idea why?

Don't know, maybe it's related to your internet connect, because now i don't see any problems with cross server or our network on it.

I hope problems are really solved :)

Fine, thanks for your feedback.