Make something to improve PandaWoW, your suggestions

Zeox

@zeox,

its impossible to do the legendary quest even tho you are updating it

The bg quest which requires to complete "temple of kotomogu and Silvershard mines" is not doable because " Silvershard mines" never pop's

yes its random i agree

But i did check with my friends who are also stuck on this quest. Even they have been queuing for a long time but does not get this bg

please check it out

Please, don't ask about developing. We've already talked on this topic many times.

Here we're talking about project in general, not about PVE/PVP/Spells/quests etc.

Cool, then I have a small suggestion. U missed it.

- Make a similar ladder the way it is on Retail.

The kind of ladder where we can see what specializations are people playing (the little spec icon next to the class icon)

The kind of ladder where we can choose which class and spec we want to see and how many people are on the ladder.

The kind of ladder where you can find match history in order to detect wintraders and such...

Like this: https://web.archive.org/web/20141008...aderboards/2v2

Problems with cross now are solved? Did you test it? If you didn't read, we ordered a new server and moved to it our cross todays morning.

Its fine atm, but im getting too much disconect's, and so random, 4 in a row in less than 1hour.

Any idea why?

Edited by Señorpujo

• Administrators
Its fine atm, but im getting too much disconect's, and so random, 4 in a row in less than 1hour.

Any idea why?

Don't know, maybe it's related to your internet connect, because now i don't see any problems with cross server or our network on it.

I hope problems are really solved :)

Fine, thanks for your feedback.

Thanks, Zeox, for showing an interest in the English community!

Right now i'd recommend keeping tabs (watching) the people who we suspect are wintrading (examples are Genocides-Fun, Jealøus-Fun, Linkarna-Fun, Ddøskid-Fun, nobody knows them and has ever faced them and they are still 150-2 etc.

I don't think there are super major 10/10 100% priority bug fixes required right now, people keep saying PandaWoW is a joke nowadays, but i feel like it's really improving!

Greetings, and thanks in advance!

Don't know, maybe it's related to your internet connect, because now i don't see any problems with cross server or our network on it.

Fine, thanks for your feedback.

ye cross has no lags at all now, i like that, but me or my friends get random dc's sometimes

For a long time i have an idea and it is this:

When someone queues 3v3 make an announcement their nicks like a Bg's announcement:

%%username1%% & %%username2% & %%username3%% just queued 3v3

And their average mmr with a timer at the start of announcement.

This, as i thinking, perharps will get up queue at least in two time, because characters from x100 cannot know when characters from 'Fun' queing.

Also it makes wintrading very hard to realize.

i've seen the similar method at the another project years ago, so there was been better que than here even with only half on here's online.

Sry for my english, i think there's misstakes, but i hope not so much as i thought

u are so scare to don't lose ur position right now in 3s that u gona try hard untill u do it Noneed go wintrade like season and wont be scare btw i support the way how Triggar threat you hope you enjoy bitch :)

You're just a fucking wintrading faggot, it's so damn obvious mate, yet you try to conceal it. It's so damn pathetic, why don't you que 3s when real teams que hm? Oh wait, it's because ur too busy wintrading with your dumb alt chars. You're such a loser. Why don't you provide us with proof that u play legit before u dare talk shit hm? Oh wait, that's because u don't have proof, sad lil guy.

Edited by Adlairo

Get some proofs im wintrading littel scrub then talk german fgt lol im not going off topic anymore but i can suggest you to kill ur self :)

Prove you're playing legit hm? Que when real teams like Blaston WMD, Noneed RMD, Takaa Scleave are in que, then talk shit, ur so sad i can't even get through to you

u can barely get 1800 in 2s and yet u magically get 2100 in 3s with a 180-7 score? yeah totally legit

https://gyazo.com/143a75dfcbb20f80a390ba3373b679e9

now im gonna stop posting on this because i dont need to, and Zeox might close the thread if this continues.