Make something to improve PandaWoW, your suggestions

Zeox

OMG Zeox

● NPC Teleporter: It would be a good idea you add new options of teleportation such as: teleports to regions near the opposing faction cities.

● Events: It would be a good idea to create PvP events, such as in my guild:

(Event Lok'tar Ogar : 18/12/2015)

(Event Mak'gora : 8/06/2016)

(Event Mak'gora2: 19/06/2016)

● Create a TOP Guilds system: It would be nice also you add on the website a tab in which shows the strongest guilds on each server.

Other people have already given suggestions that I was going to say, so just left them.

OMG Zeox

● NPC Teleporter: It would be a good idea you add new options of teleportation such as: teleports to regions near the opposing faction cities.

● Events: It would be a good idea to create PvP events, such as in my guild:

(Event Lok'tar Ogar : 18/12/2015)

(Event Mak'gora : 8/06/2016)

(Event Mak'gora2: 19/06/2016)

● Create a TOP Guilds system: It would be nice also you add on the website a tab in which shows the strongest guilds on each server.

Other people have already given suggestions that I was going to say, so just left them.

Don't need to improve NPC Teleporter since you have flight paths.

Those videos are just bad montages of regular duels...that's not a event in any way.

How would a "TOP Guilds system" even work..

• Like 1

Don't need to improve NPC Teleporter since you have flight paths.

Those videos are just bad montages of regular duels...that's not a event in any way.

How would a "TOP Guilds system" even work..

1 - If they add new zones to areas of the enemy faction facilitate greatly when a faction want to invade another.

2 - Are events promoted by my guild, and not the server.

3 - For example, guilds that have more Achievement Points or more Kills etc.

1 - If they add new zones to areas of the enemy faction facilitate greatly when a faction want to invade another.

2 - Are events promoted by my guild, and not the server.

3 - For example, guilds that have more Achievement Points or more Kills etc.

1 - More zones are just unnecessary when you have flight paths, and especially on Fun since there they are instant.

2 - A /Duel isn't a "event", it's a casual duel, people do that all the time.

3 - That won't work, guild achievements could but not kills etc.

1 - More zones are just unnecessary when you have flight paths, and especially on Fun since there they are instant.

2 - A /Duel isn't a "event", it's a casual duel, people do that all the time.

3 - That won't work, guild achievements could but not kills etc.

1 - Ok, discard this.

2 - Lol guy is an event promoted by my guild in which the winner of the tournament earns a reward. It is not an event as you are thinking in my guild has various systems created by the Staff of the guild. I indicated these videos as form the basis for the events.

3 - Guild Achievments it would also be cool

Edited by Brazilian PVP

I have a question could Raid finder be fixed? It would be nice since some people doesn't have so much time to do full run of specific PVE raids, or doesn't have enough experience and they are not wanted in raids , different time zones and etc. Someone reported it 1 year ago and nobody answered . It would be really nice since RF drops nice tmog .

my suggestion to improve pandawow >

care more about Pwow than Wodempire

For some reason, wodempire has less bugs than pandawow and even has pathfinding, but pandawow is older. Strange. Kappa :confused: Yeah, just start caring about PandaWoW and we'll all be happy.

Could you try to so something about the Celestials in Timless isle. Cuz usually when your group start the fight invisible walls appear and nobody else can enter . Normally you can't kill the bosses you just defeat them and they drop till 1% of their Hp and go back to their places then the next boss comes in middle and the same for him . Because now you can kill them and the respawn time is 8h+ imagine what is it for horde and alliance players to compete for those bosses. It's horrible . Today at Timless were few guilds from alliance side and few from horde the fps where 2 .My point is can the celestials be fixed ? We must defeat them not kill them , each boss drops till 1% [ thats when you defeat him] and he goes to his place. So when you finish the raid , the next group can enter and defeat them too. It will be better for all players horde and alliance , cuz 8h+ respawn time is insane .. Edited by xoonia
  • Like 1

make u move faster when u spectate games? 300% movement speed would be sick

If you change character speed - you can have an troubles with anti-cheat system.As you know,even when you sp. players, you are on cross server.So possibly, anticheat can find you as a cheater.But i don't know everything,just saying.

Edited by LICHER

If you change character speed - you can have an troubles with anti-cheat system.As you know,even when you sp. players, you are on cross server.So possibly, anticheat can find you as a cheater.But i don't know everything,just saying.

make us able to mount up then, problem solved. :D

• Like 1

make us able to mount up then, problem solved. :D

That's sounds good,don't think it's too hard to implement.

1 - Ok, discard this.

2 - Lol guy is an event promoted by my guild in which the winner of the tournament earns a reward. It is not an event as you are thinking in my guild has various systems created by the Staff of the guild. I indicated these videos as form the basis for the events.

3 - Guild Achievments it would also be cool

2 - Sure, you maybe give prizes and stuff, but as far as the video shows, it still just looks like a regular duel, and we already have Tournaments so idk if some random fanmade "event" is worth the while.

3 - Also idk if this is even a good idea, I mean there's a reason why Blizzard didn't do this but made a selfie camera...

Can combat bug be fixed?

It can but it is not an easy process, since there are some mobs which don't reset after you run away from them at the certain distance.

Those mobs are usually the mobs with yellow names and it happens whenever they get snared.

• Like 1

Make a WTS chat pls, english chat is full of WTS spam, anoying as fuck to ignore 20 people every day.

A player can make that on his own.. And it won't work, just pointless idea. The people who sells characters etc wants everyone to see their WTS message, including those on English chat and /yell.

A player can make that on his own.. And it won't work, just pointless idea. The people who sells characters etc wants everyone to see their WTS message, including those on English chat and /yell.

They should go to each realm section in forum and post there, not to spam like retards in english chat D:, they just get massive ignores

They should go to each realm section in forum and post there, not to spam like retards in english chat D:, they just get massive ignores

Typing in english chat is a faster way of selling characters, that's why everyone does it. It's populated af.