Death and Decay formula

Señorpujo

1. http://web.archive.org/web/20140713143735/http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=43265/death-and-decay

2. Formula is lower than in retail

3. Correct forumla should be:

AP = 1724

1724x6,4 /100 = 110,336 (6,4% AP)

110,336+51 = 161,336 (51+6,4% AP)

161x20 /100 = 32,2672 (mastery increase for shadow dmg)

So: 161,336 + 32,2672 = 193,6032 Retail Death and decay dmg with 1724 attack power

Dmg in pandawow = 174p ---->Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhefbBCN3GU

4. Fun realm

5. Prio 9,9/10, all dmg formulas should be retail, consider 20p in naked set, full 550 gear with procs would be more dmg diference.

Edited by Señorpujo
I feel like you would report a minor glyph that worked and then bugged and then say its 10/10 bcs it worked before or should be blizzlike. Just lower the priority, DnD damage isn't even that big of a factor when it comes to pvp. Separate important bugs from less important bugs. This one is less important.
I feel like you would report a minor glyph that worked and then bugged and then say its 10/10 bcs it worked before or should be blizzlike. Just lower the priority, DnD damage isn't even that big of a factor when it comes to pvp. Separate important bugs from less important bugs. This one is less important.

5. Prio 9,9/10

i apreciate ur love, but im 100% sure my life is better than your live, just by how much rage u have inside :D

First before going into argument with me, at least type grammatically correct sentences, you can see if you type incorrect sentence by red underline.

If you can't type proper English after all those years of playing WoW, I assume you're a child, which brings again thought that your life is miserable, since you have no childhood. Not to mention you're Spanish which adds to your retardness, slang word spaintard exists with a reason.

Edited by dkfromhell
  • Like 2
First before going into argument with me, at least type grammatically correct sentences, you can see if you type incorrect sentence by red underline.

If you can't type proper English after all those years of playing WoW, I assume you're a child, which brings again thought that your life is miserable, since you have no childhood. Not to mention you're Spanish which adds to your retardness, slang word spaintard exists with a reason.

I actually type proper english. And my live its fuking good atm lol, i have alot of fun with friends, im fit and healthy, i play wow when i want, i have alot of free time to do whathever i like to, i eat so good in my house, what more i would like to have? lol

While u seem a someone consumed by hate towards other people, im sorry for u man.

Edited by Señorpujo

"i", "apreciate", "live", "just by how"

"live its fucking good", "i", "alot", "i","whathever","i".."seem a someone".

I actually type proper english. And my live its fuking good atm lol, i have alot of fun with friends, im fit and healthy, i play wow when i want, i have alot of free time to do whathever i like to, i eat so good in my house, what more i would like to have? lol

While u seem a someone consumed by hate towards other people, im sorry for u man.

I actually type proper english.

1138e3d0643588c84680a3649ec9a3b6.jpeg

Not capitalizing "I" just shows how is low your self-esteem, discovering that all you wrote in your sentence was lie.

Edited by dkfromhell
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...