Reporting to Maelaxd and Maryxxd [Same Person ] By using FlyHack

Good afternoon days or nights, I'm Fun Neosefirot347 PandaWow user using google translator to report, this time

I'm here to report this user already going more than once using flyhack and speedhack, what happens is that always in the timeless island will kill all the users often with their hacks, has a posse also that inrrumpe and bother the game, but she's the only one who uses hacks, even so the gang is the brotherhood Arms Girl Money, there is where most are abusive, but as I have understood it is the only one using hacks.

I have already reported on the game and say they get on the forum, also below another user who has reported and yet there is no mj I can do anything, please, we need help from teachers game to give it a sanction this user has already used many times and always desbanea hacks, why? by not they ban IP

If banearan in IP format, it would be a thousand times easier to remove hackers server, users volverian old who left the server because many hackers had and there was no mj on

plus I think they should add teachers play with the Spanish language, since the server know that there are Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and North Americans, I think that this would be the best way to retain those hackers that both annoy the server

Back to the subject, the maelaxd user mocks the administration saying he is not afraid that the Baneen because he knows that will never happen, she's normally using flyhack and speedhack in the timeless island without anyone saying anything, we brotherhood Happy Bleeds stop trying to stop annoy users of the island, but still not reach the certain height using the fly hack, so please Baneen this user permanently often annoys the server

========

Tests

========[ATTACH=CONFIG]116844[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116845[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116846[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116847[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116848[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116849[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116850[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116851[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116852[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116853[/ATTACH]

• Game Masters
Good afternoon days or nights, I'm Fun Neosefirot347 PandaWow user using google translator to report, this time

I'm here to report this user already going more than once using flyhack and speedhack, what happens is that always in the timeless island will kill all the users often with their hacks, has a posse also that inrrumpe and bother the game, but she's the only one who uses hacks, even so the gang is the brotherhood Arms Girl Money, there is where most are abusive, but as I have understood it is the only one using hacks.

I have already reported on the game and say they get on the forum, also below another user who has reported and yet there is no mj I can do anything, please, we need help from teachers game to give it a sanction this user has already used many times and always desbanea hacks, why? by not they ban IP

If banearan in IP format, it would be a thousand times easier to remove hackers server, users volverian old who left the server because many hackers had and there was no mj on

plus I think they should add teachers play with the Spanish language, since the server know that there are Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and North Americans, I think that this would be the best way to retain those hackers that both annoy the server

Back to the subject, the maelaxd user mocks the administration saying he is not afraid that the Baneen because he knows that will never happen, she's normally using flyhack and speedhack in the timeless island without anyone saying anything, we brotherhood Happy Bleeds stop trying to stop annoy users of the island, but still not reach the certain height using the fly hack, so please Baneen this user permanently often annoys the server

========

Tests

========[ATTACH=CONFIG]116844[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116845[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116846[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116847[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116848[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116849[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116850[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116851[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116852[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116853[/ATTACH]

Not according to rules. You need to follow the format