Question

Señorpujo

you should be hung up by your testicles and put rats up your asshole otherwise you'll continue rotting the whole pandawow community i swear to god do you know when to shut the fuck up ? Stop questioning everything if people dont play healers that means THEY DONT WANT TO CUZ THEY DONT FIND IT FUNNY, do we ask you why you dont play another class rather than dk or lock? NO CUZ IT"S YOUR OWN FUCKING TASTE IN GAME YOU PLAY WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT

now you got youur answer, you can freely go kill yourself, jajajajaja rat

• Like 6

you should be hung up by your testicles and put rats up your asshole otherwise you'll continue rotting the whole pandawow community i swear to god do you know when to shut the fuck up ? Stop questioning everything if people dont play healers that means THEY DONT WANT TO CUZ THEY DONT FIND IT FUNNY, do we ask you why you dont play another class rather than dk or lock? NO CUZ IT"S YOUR OWN FUCKING TASTE IN GAME YOU PLAY WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT

now you got youur answer, you can freely go kill yourself, jajajajaja rat

Simple.

Why no one in aliance play heal specs for bg? Everyone is in dps spec doing bullshit dmg, and half of the team has 300k hp

Why ARE YOU not playing a healer? Are you an EXCEPTION*? ElSpecialSnowflakePujo

Edited by Lefap
Satisfying the all-mighty grammar nazi BachiMita
  • Like 1

another class rather than dk or lock? NO CUZ IT"S YOUR OWN FUCKING TASTE IN GAME YOU PLAY WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT

I play sp and hpal too :D

- - - Updated - - -

Why ARE YOU not playing a healer? Are you an EXCEPTION*? ElSpecialSnowflakePujo

I actually have a 550 hpal