World is not fair.

tiggar47

Tiggar, what are you smoking? Seriously.

Smoking dry vanilla man, want some?

It's very good tho, it would be a sin if you don't try it.

Tiqqar47 making useless threads as always, nothing special.

And ye, its exactly what you said.

You should get a new brain seriusly.

It might just be me, but I feel like this thread screams "attention! give me attention!!" ?

Something very bad occured today, but you people think everything is attention and sarcasam.

So you want a robot instead of an Admin who tries to communicate with the community with a sense of humor ? nah

D: Sorry for sounding too overly sensitive tumblr girl, wasn't my intention. You can communicate with your community without being a robot nor being rude doe, just my opinion. Like i rly appreciate him wanting to change PandaWoW and honestly can't wait for it * _ *' but yet little bit a lack of professionalism i think. Again, just my personal opinion.

The OP is also dumb dumb bubble gum for even posting something sensitive (irl problems) on a troll forum like this, Zeox said loudly what everyone was thinking.

Edited by Felxprod

D: Sorry for sounding too overly sensitive tumblr girl, wasn't my intention. You can communicate with your community without being a robot nor being rude doe, just my opinion. Like i rly appreciate him wanting to change PandaWoW and honestly can't wait for it * _ *' but yet little bit a lack of professionalism i think. Again, just my personal opinion.

The OP is also dumb dumb bubble gum for even posting something sensitive (irl problems) on a troll forum like this, Zeox said loudly what everyone was thinking.

Yeh :D

I don't mind it really.

So you want a robot instead of an Admin who tries to communicate with the community with a sense of humor ? nah

You keep coming back and back like a cockroach, you just never seem to give up of beeing a toxic worm.

Edited by tiggar47

i prefer the old, polite, not cool, but professional Zeox. c:

We have juster for that formal/profesional way to talk, its good ye, but i like that less formal way to talk to the comunity.

Exactly, some proximity with the comunity is not bad. More friendly than robot is always better

Edited by Señorpujo

You don't know what happend so best way for you to not prove you are brainless child is to shut the hell up, don't trigger me kid.

So tell us? I guess if you made the thread because something bad happened then I feel like you should tell

I don't think I need to. You're pathetic af to look for drama 24/7 on pwow forums. Which clearly indicates that your life is even more sad than you are. Just give it time, you'll realise all this eventually :)

he's the most annoying person here, yet he's too ignorant to see it (or just too stupid. think both)