Fixes

Señorpujo

I'm sure Zeox will work on that. Be patient with him and it'll get done. It takes a lot of time when there are bugs with higher priority.

I can see you're trying to "protect" Zeox by telling everyone don't do that, don't do that and be patient, I can clearly see what you're trying to do, you should stop trying to dig in.

• Like 1

I can see you're trying to "protect" Zeox by telling everyone don't do that, don't do that and be patient, I can clearly see what you're trying to do, you should stop trying to dig in.

When you got multiple resonsiblities to take care off and you get pressured to do even more shit you get stressed out. Fenris simply understands that and I'm with him - there's simply not enough staff members to fix every existing bug that quickly.

But when again why am I not surprised that a kido like you criticizes staff members for not fixing shit on demand when you haven't ever done anything in your life other than jacking off and fishing for drama in the forums 24/7.

Seriously tho, either end your pathetic existance or hide in the shadow already. Nobody likes you, you never say anything important, just get out of the forums already :)

• Like 1

Tiggar, you need to shut up. Lefap has it right. I see how hard Zeox works and I see how often he gets real close to his breaking point when people constantly heap things on him while he's trying to get other things done. It isn't fair to Zeox to have to take abuse when he's doing everything possible to get things done. Tiggar, I guarantee that YOU could never handle what Zeox does. As for me digging in, you can go jump off a cliff. When a staff member needs support, my principles DICTATE I stand by him and I will never violate those principles. I don't care what you think. I only care about making sure Zeox has someone in his corner willing to give him support when he needs it.

When you got multiple resonsiblities to take care off and you get pressured to do even more shit you get stressed out. Fenris simply understands that and I'm with him - there's simply not enough staff members to fix every existing bug that quickly.

But when again why am I not surprised that a kido like you criticizes staff members for not fixing shit on demand when you haven't ever done anything in your life other than jacking off and fishing for drama in the forums 24/7.

Seriously tho, either end your pathetic existance or hide in the shadow already. Nobody likes you, you never say anything important, just get out of the forums already :)

im crying a river, wai sou moch heit

Pujo, it isn't going to matter. I'm sure Zeox will get around to it. Just ignore Tiggar and let Zeox do his job. So, it might take a while due to other things. Besides, if Tiggar wouldn't dish out hate and unimportant trash, he wouldn't be extremely hated.

Pujo, it isn't going to matter. I'm sure Zeox will get around to it. Just ignore Tiggar and let Zeox do his job. So, it might take a while due to other things. Besides, if Tiggar wouldn't dish out hate and unimportant trash, he wouldn't be extremely hated.

It was a remembering post, cuz i saw they fixed so good stamina buffs, now its turn for mastery and haste buffs.