CELESTIAL BOSSES - BUGGED AGAIN!! ( lazy staff )

Flufy

1. http://www.db.pandawow.me?npc=71953 , http://www.db.pandawow.me?npc=71952 , http://www.db.pandawow.me?npc=71954 , http://www.db.pandawow.me?npc=71955 Those bosses are not working properly ,they are bugged AGAIN!

2. How it should work : When you enter the celestial court with or without the quest http://www.db.pandawow.me?quest=33100 and start the fight invisible wall appears around the court preventing any other people from entering the arena [ so they cant pull the bosses or attack you while you are fighting] . When you start the fight each boss goes in the middle of the court, after you DEFEAT him NOT KILL him - DEFEAT each boss ( drops till 1 % of their Hp) goes back to his place and the next boss comes to the middle and again the same for all. After you finish the fight the bosses are full hp so that the next group which enters the arena and starts the fight will be able to do it .

3. Description of the problem : HOW it works in PANDAWOW ~> 1st . When you and your group go in the court ,everyone who wants can enter the arena no matter horde or alliance and they can pull all the bosses and you and your team will be killed by all 4 of them . Thats why there must be wall preventing this!!!

2nd. After defeating each boss he must reset and go to his place and to become non attackable ~> in Pandawow its not like this ,after we killed one of the bosses he didn't go to his place and he didn't reset he kept attacking people .

3d. When you're fighting with one boss the other bosses can not be attacked till you DEFEAT that boss. But here in pandawow you can pull all 4 of them and just well WIPE :)

4th. After DEFEATING all the bosses they don't reset and they dissapear and you have to wait not 8h but 9/10h , today we have killed the bosses and Gm told us that they will spawn after 8h so that they people who didnt finish their quest will be able to finish it ,now FIRST they didnt spawn after 8h they spawn after 10h , Secont The bosses are bugged again and people couldn't finish their quest , THIRD THE GOD DAMN BOSSES SHOULD NOT BE KILLED WE HAVE TO DEFEAT THEM NOT KILL THEM . Who told you Pwow staff to make respawn timer on bosses who usually DONT HAVE RESPAWN TIMER , SIMPLY CUZ THEY CANNOT BE KILLED !!!

WE HAVE TO DEFEAT THEM NOT KILL THEM, SO THAT THE NEXT GROUP HORDE/ALLIANCE WILL BE ABLE TO DO THEIR QUEST/ OR START A FIGHT WIHTOUt QUEST AFTER US! + Those bosses should give loot ;) This server is how old 4years+ ? And so many things are not working and dont tell us that the staff is working on them bcuz 4 years and CElestials doesnt work they doesnt give loot + personal loot, Quests and Achievements are not working , Some raids and dungeons doesnt work correctly. SHAMEEEE ON YOU Ghouls , People are donating every god damn day and you cant even fix few bosses , achievements or quests . Shame on you leeches!!!

P.S. If you dont know how bosses / quests /items / npc and etc SHOULD WORK look in web ,search for information DONT MAKE your own CHANGEs. If you dont know how to script / add / fix something HIRE SOMEONE WHO CAN GHOULS :) .

Edited by Flufy
  • Like 1

• Game Masters
1. http://www.db.pandawow.me?npc=71953 , http://www.db.pandawow.me?npc=71952 , http://www.db.pandawow.me?npc=71954 , http://www.db.pandawow.me?npc=71955 Those bosses are not working properly ,they are bugged AGAIN!

2. How it should work : When you enter the celestial court with or without the quest http://www.db.pandawow.me?quest=33100 and start the fight invisible wall appears around the court preventing any other people from entering the arena [ so they cant pull the bosses or attack you while you are fighting] . When you start the fight each boss goes in the middle of the court, after you DEFEAT him NOT KILL him - DEFEAT each boss ( drops till 1 % of their Hp) goes back to his place and the next boss comes to the middle and again the same for all. After you finish the fight the bosses are full hp so that the next group which enters the arena and starts the fight will be able to do it .

3. Description of the problem : HOW it works in PANDAWOW ~> 1st . When you and your group go in the court ,everyone who wants can enter the arena no matter horde or alliance and they can pull all the bosses and you and your team will be killed by all 4 of them . Thats why there must be wall preventing this!!!

2nd. After defeating each boss he must reset and go to his place and to become non attackable ~> in Pandawow its not like this ,after we killed one of the bosses he didn't go to his place and he didn't reset he kept attacking people .

3d. When you're fighting with one boss the other bosses can not be attacked till you DEFEAT that boss. But here in pandawow you can pull all 4 of them and just well WIPE :)

4th. After DEFEATING all the bosses they don't reset and they dissapear and you have to wait not 8h but 9/10h , today we have killed the bosses and Gm told us that they will spawn after 8h so that they people who didnt finish their quest will be able to finish it ,now FIRST they didnt spawn after 8h they spawn after 10h , Secont The bosses are bugged again and people couldn't finish their quest , THIRD THE GOD DAMN BOSSES SHOULD NOT BE KILLED WE HAVE TO DEFEAT THEM NOT KILL THEM . Who told you Pwow staff to make respawn timer on bosses who usually DONT HAVE RESPAWN TIMER , SIMPLY CUZ THEY CANNOT BE KILLED !!!

WE HAVE TO DEFEAT THEM NOT KILL THEM, SO THAT THE NEXT GROUP HORDE/ALLIANCE WILL BE ABLE TO DO THEIR QUEST/ OR START A FIGHT WIHTOUt QUEST AFTER US! + Those bosses should give loot ;) This server is how old 4years+ ? And so many things are not working and dont tell us that the staff is working on them bcuz 4 years and CElestials doesnt work they doesnt give loot + personal loot, Quests and Achievements are not working , Some raids and dungeons doesnt work correctly. SHAMEEEE ON YOU Ghouls , People are donating every god damn day and you cant even fix few bosses , achievements or quests . Shame on you leeches!!!

P.S. If you dont know how bosses / quests /items / npc and etc SHOULD WORK look in web ,search for information DONT MAKE your own CHANGEs. If you dont know how to script / add / fix something HIRE SOMEONE WHO CAN GHOULS :) .

http://forum.pandawow.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=198

Wrong section

Wrong section

Wrong? Dude have you seen in DG & Raid section how many times they answered? NONE. So i ll post it here so that people can see it! bcuz the lazy staff dont even look in Dg's & Raids. :) TO SHOW PEOPLE HOW damn lazy they are , how people make donations every day,week,month and the ''staff'' dont even care what players want .

Wrong? Dude have you seen in DG & Raid section how many times they answered? NONE. So i ll post it here so that people can see it! bcuz the lazy staff dont even look in Dg's & Raids. :) TO SHOW PEOPLE HOW damn lazy they are , how people make donations every day,week,month and the ''staff'' dont even care what players want .

Flufy, Jegermaister is ultimatively clueless, you should of figure it out by now.

You even more so, Tiggar. Neff, Shadrissa, and Kofeek would all agree with Jegermeister that this is the wrong section. Especially Shadrissa. A little side note, even if Zeox sees it may not be one of his top priorities, so you're just going to have to wait and stop putting more pressure than he needs on him. Edited by fenris

You even more so, Tiggar. Neff, Shadrissa, and Kofeek would all agree with Jegermeister that this is the wrong section. Especially Shadrissa.

I'm starting to think you have some kind of child sindrom disease, this wasn't initially a report thread smartass.

Even the one above the sky would agree his stupidity level is over billion and rising.

Best chat mod on xFun, even with that smartass Licher is doing 90% of moderating.

• Game Masters
You even more so, Tiggar. Neff, Shadrissa, and Kofeek would all agree with Jegermeister that this is the wrong section. Especially Shadrissa. A little side note, even if Zeox sees it may not be one of his top priorities, so you're just going to have to wait and stop putting more pressure than he needs on him.

Just let him say stupid stuff he don't even know recommendations and he got no clue how pwow staff working because simply he never was in our team and he will never be. With his logic everyone will report bugs at general discussion...I will just wait Weegee or Zeox to close thread.

He can't see how many hours I am daily online neither he can see how many tickets I answer daily or how many violators I mute but still saying that Licher is doing 90% job. He post farming to increase his posts nothing special typical Tiggar just ignore him.

Edited by Jegerm

Just let him say stupid stuff he don't even know recommendations and he got no clue how pwow staff working because simply he never was in our team and he will never be. With his logic everyone will report bugs at general discussion...I will just wait Weegee or Zeox to close thread.

He can't see how many hours I am daily online neither he can see how many tickets I answer daily but still saying that Licher is doing 90% job. He post farming to increase his posts nothing special typical Tiggar just ignore him.

I'll heed YOUR advice, jegermeister, as you are a chat mod and therefore staff. But I will not roll over for Tiggar by any means and I will not rest until I've gotten my point across about not adding on to Zeox's burdens.

Edited by fenris

he got no clue how pwow staff working

Yes people dont know how the staff works simply because they ''fix '' useless items such as origami and adding a item which nobody uses http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=10100 ?? This is one major priority right ,they work so hard to add an item wich NOBODY will prob use ..

was in our team

And what is your role in that team? Just muting people and answering tickets , you're just a pawn for them as every other mod , the only thing mod do is mute and answer on tickets thats all nothing speciall . Dont concider yourself as a respected ''staff'' member you're replaceable as every other mod. You have no other privileges in this ''system'' .

He can't see how many hours I am daily online neither he can see how many tickets I answer

True nobody knows ,and thats why the ''staff'' needs mod cuz they are lazy to answer tickets and cuz most of them doesnt even know english

This is in General only with one purpose - Because players are always checking if there is something new here ,2nd reason becuase Gm's ,Mod's ,Dev's dont even check other sections so even if i make report about this 1500000 times at - Dungeons and Raids nobody will even know and nobody will bother to fix this .

got no clue how pwow staff working because simply he never was in our team

For 4 years those ''staff members'' fixed shit , sorry to bring it up but War*ane had their data deleted and they started for 0 and they are almost 1 step ahead than Pwow . Cuz as far as i know Soo works almost full + Hc diff, Tot works, every pve raid in Mop , Celestials work, when you report some bug you get answer , when you write a ticked you dont get answer by mod , you can directly chat with GM . So dont tell me how hard the staff works here we all know how lazy they are . DUDE people keep donating money and they cant even fix 1 thing for the players , so they take our money and decline every report or dont even answer.

He can't see how many hours I am daily online neither he can see how many tickets I answer daily or how many violators I mute but still saying that Licher is doing 90% job. He post farming to increase his posts nothing special typical Tiggar just ignore him.

just shut up, go away from that thread,it's created,because ppl have to see it,nobody cares about the raid&dungeons sections since nobody answers there

Lol, You trying to be Dick Grayson now? You are not the batman dude, you are staff member for few days thinking you know everything and I don't give a crap about your ticket answering.

Amount of Lichers time spent and yours can't be compared so shut the hell up you clueless fanboy.

Can you tell me, why am I thinking your stupidity matches the one of a dead cow?

First of all, wrong section like Jeger said " http://forum.pandawow.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=198 " is the correct one but i see that you have already made a thread there so don't make double threads.

Second of all, The fixes on timeless isle have just started aka the progress has begun along with the Legendary cloak quest, so you would be foolish to expect fully Blizzlike script from day one.

It will take time for the Developers to script them as they should be scripted.

For now the bosses are working enough so that they can give us the Legendary Cloak, which is the intention atm, the script doesn't have to be perfect but it will work enough for us to complete the Quests (They can be buggy as we know but we can re-kill them after the server reset)

Be patient about the Timeless isle since there's much work to be done on it.

The format which you made explains how it Should work and we know about it but it will take some time to implement it.

And how can you call us "Lazy Staff" when they made it so that we can get the cloak even if it is buggy.

Would you like it to be fully bugged and all bosses to be friendly and then so that we can release it in 3-4 months when its fully scripted?

Or you would like to have the cloak quicker?

It doesn't matter how old the server is, there are different developers for PvP and for PvE.

And ofc there were higher priorities "Bugs" which had to be fixed before timeless isle.

So don't expect major changes in short time, the isle is getting fixed bit by bit.

Edited by Weegee