Suggestions about new features in Control Panel

Zeox

• Administrators

As you know one week ago i created a topic where you could post any suggestions to improve PandaWoW in general: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=194518

Now i've started working on TODO list for WEB part of the project and i'm ready to listen your suggestions maybe about new services / functions. If you need something new in control panel - you can write it here.

This topic will be actual for some time, as soon as in my opinion i will have enough suggestions - it will be closed.

I will read all your messages, but please, don't flood and talk only about this topic. Anyone who will try to spam,write stupid things,offtop or something else - your message will be deleted and you will be banned, so don't do this.

If this topic will become a trashcan, i will just close it and never come back to this topic with you.

Correcting the English language mistakes on the website.(can make a list later)

Disregarding forum reports not on the proper forum(English reports on the Russian forum).

Armory displaying the enchants/gems on gear.

Armory hiding the items in the bags unless a button is clicked to show them(makes loading faster and much cleaner).

Arena Ladder and Armory displaying race/class combination next to the name. Example: Firechaos :undead1: :warlock: 2x2- 2200 3x3- 2200 5x5- 2200 etc.

Adding a progress tracker for raids and showing the statistics I.E how many times you`ve killed it and how many bosses you have killed in that tier

- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/A%C3%A1ron/simple Here you can check at the bottom of my statistics to see what I am referring to.

This could be added to the characters armory just like the arena ladder.

Adding a progress tracker for raids and showing the statistics I.E how many times you`ve killed it and how many bosses you have killed in that tier

- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/A%C3%A1ron/simple Here you can check at the bottom of my statistics to see what I am referring to.

This could be added to the characters armory just like the arena ladder.

That would be quite good tbh, but i don't think it will be implemented any time soon.

Getting played time for 3 days. Instead of 7 for selling chars. Or just 550+ ilvl restriction.

In buy character painel, give an option about Show char ilvl or search by name.

Put the prices for transfer faction lower. As same as change character services.

Sell ALL wowhead items, instead of the selected one by players.

• Remove the unban option or at least make it more expensive. Getting banned here is a joke.
  • Payment wall... Can't donate via phone from Lithuania anymore > . >
  • As machmollo said, reduce the /played time requirement. Getting 7 days of /played time on your alts is a pain in the ass and only promotes afk'ing.

• Like 1

1:

stream page on the website. this will promote the server and will help the streamer with more viewers (tiggar, just stfu if you try to talk shit. it benefits everyone.)

2:

change the armory. it look stupid with just showing items and rating.

example (the best armory ever imo. just missing 1 thing: not showing rating)

82b2b9fee3a311336886b2bc709a5e23.png

1:

stream page on the website. this will promote the server and will help the streamer with more viewers (tiggar, just stfu if you try to talk shit. it benefits everyone.)

2:

change the armory. it look stupid with just showing items and rating.

example (the best armory ever imo. just missing 1 thing: not showing rating)

82b2b9fee3a311336886b2bc709a5e23.png

http://prntscr.com/ccivqs

p.s you've hit 2k, no more posting for you

• Like 1

1 - The Brazilian community is very large on this server, you may not notice it. It would be a good idea you add a language option for the PT/BR (Portuguese of Brazil)

2 - Implement a TOP Guilds system using the Achievement Points Guild.

you can shove your scum guild in your ass and show to whoever cares

@topic

my suggestion is make a ladder like this one: https://armory.freakz.ro/pvp/leaderboards

Edited by Vegari

Tell me what's wrong with it?

Errors? Screenshots?

Im just not getting the code after sending the message. It doesn't charge me either at least.

Been like that for few months now. Yes I have checked if I had money on my phone account. Everything is right on my side. Tried few different phones too.

Edited by Lefap

1. remove unban option or make it more expensive since almost everyone can donate and unban easily

2. remove the 7 days option for selling characters since we have to /AFK in-game,make it to sell 550+ only or 3-4 days in-game; there are many characters like http://imgur.com/a/dqWJb in the website...

In buy character panel' date=' give an option about Show char ilvl or search by name.[/quote']

Armory displaying the enchants/gems on gear.

5. it would be nice if we can transfer bonuses somehow

6. put an option to rename guild/profession upgrade

7. Increase the ban time if you don't want to remove the option,because everybody can unban for 1 month,or at least make every ban for 30 days,not some for 3 days,or make it 1-2 weeks,but without unban option...

8. about vote:can you make it to get 10 bonuses just by clicking on 1 link?there is such voting way in another private servers,because sometimes I vote on all links and I don't get bonuses,sometimes i get 7-8 bonuses,instead of 10

Edited by gucci
  • Like 1

• Administrators
Im just not getting the code after sending the message. It doesn't charge me either at least.

Been like that for few months now. Yes I have checked if I had money on my phone account. Everything is right on my side. Tried few different phones too.

Try one more time, write me a PM if it's the same. Add some screenshots and manual what are you doing. And your mobile phone.

• Administrators

Offtop deleted. One more time - you will receive bans. And after that this topic will be closed.

I've already warned you.

This topic created for suggestions for CONTROL PANEL, not for rules changing or something else.

Offtop deleted. One more time - you will receive bans. And after that this topic will be closed.

I've already warned you.

This topic created for suggestions for CONTROL PANEL, not for rules changing or something else.

Zeox,can you tell me what do you think about my suggestions?Is it possible to make some of them available?