Suggestions about new features in Control Panel

Zeox

Off-topic:

1:

stream page on the website. this will promote the server and will help the streamer with more viewers (tiggar, just stfu if you try to talk shit. it benefits everyone.)

Let me recapitulate. We all know that you always shit-talking PandaWoW, insult staff. You got multiple forum bans, and you're known of multi-accounting to keep spreading aids, and shittalk PandaWoW.

My question is the following. Do you really think, PandaWoW would promote someone on their website who does nothing but shit-talk their server?

What your answer will be is pretty obvious. "If i didn't like PandaWoW i wouldn't keep playing it." But you actually don't. You play warmane and other servers, and you only stay on PandaWoW because it is the best MoP server amongst them all.

Again, i highly doubt PandaWoW staff would promote your stream, when you've done alot of shit-talk towards the community, and got rewarded with ban. :)

• Like 1

Off-topic:

Let me recapitulate. We all know that you always shit-talking PandaWoW, insult staff. You got multiple forum bans, and you're known of multi-accounting to keep spreading aids, and shittalk PandaWoW.

My question is the following. Do you really think, PandaWoW would promote someone on their website who does nothing but shit-talk their server?

What your answer will be is pretty obvious. "If i didn't like PandaWoW i wouldn't keep playing it." But you actually don't. You play warmane and other servers, and you only stay on PandaWoW because it is the best MoP server amongst them all.

Again, i highly doubt PandaWoW staff would promote your stream, when you've done alot of shit-talk towards the community, and got rewarded with ban. :)

The only thing that surprises me is that he didn't get banned on twitch how much cancerous he is :3

On Topic: I still stand that promoting streams is bad idea.

• Administrators

We're going to start developing new Website and Control Panel tomorrow. We want to finish design in ~3 weeks and after that start implementing new funcitons, changing existing etc.

All your suggestions were read, thanks for your messages. Now topic is closed and you need only wait. We will try to implement everything that has been selected. I won't post a list of approved ideas at the moment, because i'm not sure that we will be able to implement all of them. So, the list of changes will be published, according to tradition, after we will apply new WEB, CP etc.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...