Wintrading - Chainzrow has been catch!

Okay, seems im in big problem, In this video i am playing on Tinybubbles, this guy that have put this video says something about ban, i have bought this priest from guy named jealous yday, and i noticed from that time everyone whisping me and talking shit about some chain guy, so i hope admins will check it out and check my acc so u see this priest is on my acc and this is not wintrading i was qued with guy named Stacked (warr), meanwhile he lost connection and left game so i was alone in that arena , and this guy priest that i was playing versus as u can see in video saying me something about chain guy and im clearly talking him that im not fuking chain guy-.- hope admins will answer me and resolve this problem.

* i must add that i have been played with that guy Stacked about 10 arenas, admins can check history and that last one he had problems with connection and he didnt joined thats why i was alone..

Edited by VictorPayne
Okay, seems im in big problem, In this video i am playing on Tinybubbles, this guy that have put this video says something about ban, i have bought this priest from guy named jealous yday, and i noticed from that time everyone whisping me and talking shit about some chain guy, so i hope admins will check it out and check my acc so u see this priest is on my acc and this is not wintrading i was qued with guy named Stacked (warr), meanwhile he lost connection and left game so i was alone in that arena , and this guy priest that i was playing versus as u can see in video saying me something about chain guy and im clearly talking him that im not fuking chain guy-.- hope admins will answer me and resolve this problem.

Oh nice fake account bruh

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways they will check logs. Its just a proof to keep their eyes on all your chars.

Name of the violator: Tinybubbles

(Also known as DDoSKid (wintrader in 3s)

Realm: Xfun

Reason: Wintrading.

Proofs:

He kept tryharding until higher damp :

Comments; Also hes known for wintrading in 3s. DDoskid, now hope logs are checked and ban inc;

Also for this guy who recorded this shiet, dude if u act like a pro, first thing you should learn is what wintrading is, queing alone is not wintrading u dumb fucker, for win trading you need 2 premade teams fagot