Undermap

Kingbachx

Okay, you're talking about a bug that I used a couple times, before I even had a prideful geared character on this server lol. Not sure how that's relevant to the fact that I got glad on retail or that I farmed everyone on here...

Unless perhaps what you're trying to do is show how salty you are?? :o

If so you did a good job ;)

can you tell me a reason to bug abuse? and yes,i saw how you farm ppl...you farm so much that i farmed you easily...and i didnt say that you play shitty in 2s,you do nothing on 3v3 too :D you are same shit in all brackets

Since it doesn't matter if he plays with abusers or not

it does,you are mentally retarded if you play with abuser on purpose and when he doesnt play with abusers,he just got rekt by randoms,thats all

This entire argument is just the fucking proof of how stupid this community is, if you can even call it that. Stop talking fucking shit this is a fucking private server. You will never win an argument here because everyone is too stupid an ignorant. It really is pointless.

i'm just gonna leave this here again.

i dont understand bapps

1 - he wants to play 3s and farm everyone without loss, so he plays top tier comps with best players

2 - he complains that he gets bored during games and he gets no fun

maybe its the problem with you, not the others? what did you expect?

i dont understand bapps

1 - he wants to play 3s and farm everyone without loss, so he plays top tier comps with best players

2 - he complains that he gets bored during games and he gets no fun

maybe its the problem with you, not the others? what did you expect?

2. i think he meant the fact that only some randoms and triple dps are queing.

The only thing that you can prove on a private server forum, is how someone is cheating/abusing something or how a bug exists in the game .

Everything else regarding skills , w/l records etc is just ... I wont use fancy words , you get what I mean .

All of you trying to roast someone by explaining in what way they are retarded/bad at the game you should reconsider and think wtf you are doing with your free time .

Besides that I'm not gonna lie I'm having fun coming to the forums looking at the same guys trying to desperately roast others .

If you are good at the game then log in, farm as much as you can and then don't come here cause even if the wins were legit remember that you are playing on a private server with existing gamebreaking bugs and with 0 competition in arenas . And don't tell me there is real competition ....

• Like 2

The only thing that you can prove on a private server forum, is how someone is cheating/abusing something or how a bug exists in the game .

Everything else regarding skills , w/l records etc is just ... I wont use fancy words , you get what I mean .

All of you trying to roast someone by explaining in what way they are retarded/bad at the game you should reconsider and think wtf you are doing with your free time .

Besides that I'm not gonna lie I'm having fun coming to the forums looking at the same guys trying to desperately roast others .

If you are good at the game then log in, farm as much as you can and then don't come here cause even if the wins were legit remember that you are playing on a private server with existing gamebreaking bugs and with 0 competition in arenas . And don't tell me there is real competition ....

This just sums up what's wrong with Pandawow. +1

This just sums up what's wrong with Pandawow. +1

This IS pandawow . There is nothing wrong to it . Its just that we cant have it as we want it, because pwow owners don't want it as we want it .

You wouldn't find all this cancer and "low-skilled" player base if the owners of pwow didn't want it like this . Think of old wotlk AT . It was so different because its owners wanted a competitive server and they made it like that .

What you see here wont change if "they" don't change ... which will never happen lol

This IS pandawow . There is nothing wrong to it . Its just that we cant have it as we want it, because pwow owners don't want it as we want it .

You wouldn't find all this cancer and "low-skilled" player base if the owners of pwow didn't want it like this . Think of old wotlk AT . It was so different because its owners wanted a competitive server and they made it like that .

What you see here wont change if "they" don't change ... which will never happen lol

Yeah, even I can see it nowadays. This server is seeing an influx of cheaters and quests that were at one point working as intended are buggy and no longer doable. It's become a mess.