Pokemon GO

Felxprod

Show us your best / rarest pokemons, or tell us your pokemon stories :D

I saw this little fucking piece of shit Vaporeon on my way to home, his CP was "???" so he was probably stong as fuck, +1 raspberry +3 Super Balls, and this FUCKING SHIT ESCAPED, now i gotta fkin catch a last Eevee to evolve it myself and waste all my candies ....

[spoiler=Vaporeon]http://i.imgur.com/EAEQKwd.jpg

Got this from a 10km egg, my very first +1k CP pokemon

[spoiler=Lapras]http://i.imgur.com/gax83lH.jpg

In my quarter the spawns are weird as fuck, sometimes 24/7 Pidgies, sometimes Pikachu / Squirtle / Psyduck / Jynx's everywhere :D

Gyarados is the pokemon i'll most likely never ever get, cuz in 2 months only 4 magicarps seen, and the sea is too far away from my home xD Jely of those who have 5+ Gyarados'es.

Catched the first evolution of Squirtle, Wartortle on my way to home, was lucky as heck. Blastoise wait for me, im coming for ur ass niqqa

Edited by Felxprod

People still play that game?

It was going downhill, because alot of people completed the pokedex (obtained every pokemon in game) and there was no challenge left after.

Now the game developpers are apparently creating alot of more features, such as trading pokemons, challenging your friends in 1v1 with pokemons, a trainer mascotte, which makes one pokemon of your choice your pet, and every KM walked it gives you that pokemons candy (1x). And apparently, after the new year, they're gonna implement alot of legendary pokemons, and special world events, like Mew and Mewtwo spawn for a specific time :D

So, the game will rise up again, they know how to keep the players interested.

The game itself feels boring till you realize how strategically you can play, and level up way faster. :D

Edited by Felxprod

It was going downhill, because alot of people completed the pokedex (obtained every pokemon in game) and there was no challenge left after.

Now the game developpers are apparently creating alot of more features, such as trading pokemons, challenging your friends in 1v1 with pokemons, a trainer mascotte, which makes one pokemon of your choice your pet, and every KM walked it gives you that pokemons candy (1x). And apparently, after the new year, they're gonna implement alot of legendary pokemons, and special world events, like Mew and Mewtwo spawn for a specific time :D

So, the game will rise up again, they know how to keep the players interested.

The game itself feels boring till you realize how strategically you can play, and level up way faster. :D

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD