3s Wintrading caught..

Name of the violator (if the name contains alt-code, try to copy it from your game chat). Wodmage "Sold The char." New Char - Qyzz, Bslayer, Ðiontko, Ninemmglock

Realm, where you saw the violation. xFun

Description of the violation (write please in english and very clearly and understandably). Recorded and Screenshots, Quein in to thier friend that unequip all gear or just an friend making new chars.

You should write what the violation is because it will be easier for the administrator or chat moderator to understand what to look for on the proof material.

Proof:

Youtube -

Imgur - https://imgur.com/a/czj27

Comments to the situation (if it needed). No comments.

Edited by timtree
mage sold.
  • Like 2
nice fake report. just check this nude guy IP, you will see how it is gonna match with Kagu, Basicbxtch or Akuyama's ip. you guys getting them into fake games so you can get them banned for wintrade

Vegari did the same some time ago: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=186889&highlight=Samuelito

can you stop sucking abu's dick for once? all you do is talk about him being the best, he's always innocent and so on. do you ever realize that he is queueing with roguetrainer from retail? a rogue that was KNOWN for scripting and ddosing. why are you even suprised that he isn't a wintrader. i mean... being 1.7k for 5 days ago, 2k yday (i heard so at least) then 2.2k now.... sorry, but you're either trolling or just less intelligent than a normal human being

i queued for multiple days straight for over 5 hours. i maybe got in total 20-30 rating in 1 session. you're telling me that you think his rating is legit (since you're defending him)? gotta laugh LOL

but why are you even here? you dont play this server. all you do on here is to log on the forums, talk shit about stuff you don't know anything about then you do something else random.

took me 5 seconds after i google'd his name.

582938fb461a4b69159e85a0662d6827.png

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/251810-poor-roguetrainer-no-ips-no-win/page__st__0

even a thread about him. noneed sadly added me to a call with this guy. so everytime i log rogue and que main comp, he ddoses me.

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1
can you stop sucking abu's dick for once? all you do is talk about him being the best, he's always innocent and so on. do you ever realize that he is queueing with roguetrainer from retail? a rogue that was KNOWN for scripting and ddosing. why are you even suprised that he isn't a wintrader. i mean... being 1.7k for 5 days ago, 2k yday (i heard so at least) then 2.2k now.... sorry, but you're either trolling or just less intelligent than a normal human being

i queued for multiple days straight for over 5 hours. i maybe got in total 20-30 rating in 1 session. you're telling me that you think his rating is legit (since you're defending him)? gotta laugh LOL

but why are you even here? you dont play this server. all you do on here is to log on the forums, talk shit about stuff you don't know anything about then you do something else random.

took me 5 seconds after i google'd his name.

582938fb461a4b69159e85a0662d6827.png

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/251810-poor-roguetrainer-no-ips-no-win/page__st__0

even a thread about him. noneed sadly added me to a call with this guy. so everytime i log rogue and que main comp, he ddoses me.

you really think that DIONYSUS (2.9 s15 shaman) and Abu (cmon guy owned AT ladder and pandawow ladder during s1, also s18 r1) would be wintrading on pandawow? you arent very smart tbh.

tbh you cant say shit about friendship since your best friend (not sure if just a friend since you suck his dick 24/7)

Noneedholy is a wintrader and bot searcher as i proved already. the topic creator "Kagu" aka as Basicbxtch is another ddoser and a HUGE abuser (check noneed twitch vods of him abusing blizzard + orb and stuff)

so shut up fat guy, its better for you :)

you really think that DIONYSUS (2.9 s15 shaman) and Abu (cmon guy owned AT ladder and pandawow ladder during s1, also s18 r1) would be wintrading on pandawow? you arent very smart tbh.

tbh you cant say shit about friendship since your best friend (not sure if just a friend since you suck his dick 24/7)

Noneedholy is a wintrader and bot searcher as i proved already. the topic creator "Kagu" aka as Basicbxtch is another ddoser and a HUGE abuser (check noneed twitch vods of him abusing blizzard + orb and stuff)

(off topic, i dont think they are really friends anymore)

god you're so stupid xD...............

where did i talk about dionysus you idiot? i was talking about abu and the warrior. learn to read. if you had at least some brain cells, you'd know that any wintrader on this server would firstly: never join the arena if he's not fighting himself. secondly: if the wintrader accidentally joins, then he'd leave to not expose himself.

holy shit you're not only stupid, but you're even a bigger dick sucker than i could ever imagine.

you're probably the biggest loser in this community. shit talks, but never plays. dont open your mouth next time. also don't make me 1v2 you again.

never go full retard boiz

it really makes me cringe everytime i see you post. you simply don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

when i 1v2'd you:

http://i.imgur.com/ejeKnyg.jpg

pce. shrekt rekt m8

Edited by Repitchx

Federico, what are you talking about? You were the one playing on basicbxtch then and all here knows that true even Dionyous since you keep ddosing him when your close to losing. You have no honor you a little sewer rat that lurk around for people's ip's to make your self look good on ladder. You have ddosed - Repitch, Dion, Akuyama, Nephel. How is next? Your a fucking disgrase. Just like abu. https://gyazo.com/b64207ef8fb487fd5ab7dec3f4257ed8 ... You and Abu braught Dion just to make it look better and so did you get magetrainer to que up vs that wintrader and then get magetrainer to feed you rating from the rating he gained simple asf... This is litterly the most retarded convo of all time. You know what happend and you know what you have done. Stop trying to hide it.

• Like 1
god you're so stupid xD...............

where did i talk about dionysus you idiot? i was talking about abu and the warrior. learn to read. if you had at least some brain cells, you'd know that any wintrader on this server would firstly: never join the arena if he's not fighting himself. secondly: if the wintrader accidentally joins, then he'd leave to not expose himself.

holy shit you're not only stupid, but you're even a bigger dick sucker than i could ever imagine.

you're probably the biggest loser in this community. shit talks, but never plays. dont open your mouth next time. also don't make me 1v2 you again.

never go full retard boiz

it really makes me cringe everytime i see you post. you simply don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

when i 1v2'd you:

http://i.imgur.com/ejeKnyg.jpg

pce. shrekt rekt m8

big edits huh.

also dont be mad fat, also i dont even remember facing you, but its ok everytime you get out of arguments you complain about some imaginary 1v2

- - - Updated - - -

Federico, what are you talking about? You were the one playing on basicbxtch then and all here knows that true even Dionyous since you keep ddosing him when your close to losing. You have no honor you a little sewer rat that lurk around for people's ip's to make your self look good on ladder. You have ddosed - Repitch, Dion, Akuyama, Nephel. How is next? Your a fucking disgrase. Just like abu. https://gyazo.com/b64207ef8fb487fd5ab7dec3f4257ed8 ... You and Abu braught Dion just to make it look better and so did you get magetrainer to que up vs that wintrader and then get magetrainer to feed you rating from the rating he gained simple asf... This is litterly the most retarded convo of all time. You know what happend and you know what you have done. Stop trying to hide it.

did i became basicbxtch now l, Tim aka twitch.tv/zyzzpriest? AHAHAH made my day

big edits huh.

also dont be mad fat, also i dont even remember facing you, but its ok everytime you get out of arguments you complain about some imaginary 1v2

- - - Updated - - -

did i became basicbxtch now l, Tim aka twitch.tv/zyzzpriest? AHAHAH made my day

NOW HE CLAIMS THAT I EDITED IT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. you are such a shitty player LMFAO.

yes you are really retarded. name of my hunter on fun realm is Mercitko :)

talking with you and noneed is the same shit both retarded scums

http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/bingley-giggles.gif

found a nice gif of roguetrainer/djtpz/Ninemmglock

http://i.imgur.com/ouxfuij.gif

Edited by Repitchx
You and Abu invited Dion for 3s just to make it look better and so did you get magetrainer to que up vs that wintrader and then get magetrainer to feed you rating from the rating he gained simple asf... This is litterly the most retarded convo of all time. You know what happend and you know what you have done. Stop trying to hide it.

I don't know if this is true, but if it is then it's a pretty smart comment. Explains why people are mentioning me so much lol.

But they replaced me after 4 or 5 games anyway with a Priest, so.. Not to mention, I was the first one to report the characters straight after the session, before this thread was even created:

Anything else I got to say I made clear in that thread. :)

I don't know if this is true, but if it is then it's a pretty smart comment. Explains why people are mentioning me so much lol.

But they replaced me after 4 or 5 games anyway with a Priest, so.. Not to mention, I was the first one to report the characters straight after the session, before this thread was even created:

Anything else I got to say I made clear in that thread. :)

Dion, They had Magetrainer quein in a diffrent party and i know with who and after that you can see the last SS is magetrainer standing as the dummy, Just so they could gain much faster.

look at this fucking retard. ninemmglock = Labombalol

Labombalol is 2191 now. he was fucking 1.8k yesterday when i saw it.

DO SOMETHING. HELLO?

- - - Updated - - -

9 wintrades in the top 20. thats really nice. :)

this happens when ppl are so bad in 3s. have to ddos + wintrade + script.

look at this fucking retard. ninemmglock = Labombalol

Labombalol is 2191 now. he was fucking 1.8k yesterday when i saw it.

DO SOMETHING. HELLO?

- - - Updated - - -

9 wintrades in the top 20. thats really nice. :)

this happens when ppl are so bad in 3s. have to ddos + wintrade + script.

Repitch go look 2s then :)