?¿

Señorpujo

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=195775&page=8&p=1188576&viewfull=1#post1188576

"My hypothese is one of them multiboxes in the enemy team, with an important role of course (healer), and when que pops, they don't join. I've been in alot of their RBGs and i know what i am talking about. Pujo can confirm there is ALWAYS people missing in one of the teams. Happens too often to call it a coincidence."

The other day 1 guy was missing in oakiedokie and roxiu team, and on my team 1 shadow priest was afk, they found 1 more dps from english chat and we didn't que till the priest came back.

People is not missing, we start making teams just when we are 20 in a raid, and we check if everyone is ready before choose leaders, but while making the teams some people just go afk/go away cuz they don't have +10min to do the teams.

The other day 1 guy left saying he was gona sleep, that it was taking too long, so we just ask for 1 dps 550ilvl on english chat till we find someone to replace him.

Just come and record a video when they are doing 10c10 and don't make rage posts like you did.

"Pujo can confirm there is ALWAYS people missing in one of the teams." in both teams usually, because 1 or 2 guys from the raid or don't talk english or they just dc, so we have to find more 550 players from english chat till we are 10c10.

One question, whats the point on doing 10c10 if none of us need conquest points? answer: TO HAVE FUN

All that came to participate on 10c10 games, do it to have fun fighting vs 550ilvl teams and not vs 300k hp players from x100 realm, to fight with same heals in each team and with the same gear.

Edited by Señorpujo
  • Like 2

Titles & rating as well

Everyone who joined in RBGs recived title, win is equal with loss, you recive rating in both ways, so everyone got title.

Can you just check logs on RBG and stop all this true drama? If you see any multiboxers ban all of them. ^^

Edited by tzibu89
  • Like 1