OH YES (so happy)

Repitchx

What about other fixes? How diminishing works?

Does it start to show "IMMUNITY" result? And doesn't reset timer if spell is immuned?

in arena it doesnt work (cross), but in world it works. :)

ik u said it wasnt applied to cross yet, just letting u know it works fine for me.

Edited by Repitchx

• Administrators
@Zeox: I have a question regarding this fix: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=123365

Did you also fix Sap so when I sap people, they get out of Stealth?

Thanks for all the sick fixes now

Yes, now if someone receive sap - his stealth disappear.

Also if you sapped rogue in vanish (he doesn't still have stealth) - he won't enter stealth mode in sap.

And now Vanish will be breakable by damage, won't give immunity for 3 seconds , like it was :)

• Like 1

Yes, now if someone receive sap - his stealth disappear.

Also if you sapped rogue in vanish (he doesn't still have stealth) - he won't enter stealth mode in sap.

And now Vanish will be breakable by damage, won't give immunity for 3 seconds , like it was :)

"will be breakable by damage"

? haha, what? it is supposed to be unbreakable for 3 seconds. only thing that should get you out is CC like Fear, RoF, DB, Shadowfury, Shockwave etc. AoE CC in other words should still hit you in Vanish and should proc Subterfuge (lvl 15 talent).

Vanish tooltip: "Entering an improved stealth mode for 3 sec. For the first 3 sec after vanishing, damage and harmful effects received will not break stealth.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything is good except the last part of the "fix". You implemented a bug :S

Edited by Repitchx

• Administrators
"will be breakable by damage"

? haha, what? it is supposed to be unbreakable for 3 seconds. only thing that should get you out is CC like Fear, RoF, DB, Shadowfury, Shockwave etc. AoE CC in other words should still hit you in Vanish and should proc Subterfuge (lvl 15 talent).

Vanish tooltip: "Entering an improved stealth mode for 3 sec. For the first 3 sec after vanishing, damage and harmful effects received will not break stealth.

Ok, so i didn't clearly understand your topic. Let's discuss. We have a lot of time to fix it one more time and i will try to make it blizzlike without problems :)

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=176697

So here you are talking only about CC spells? Damage shouldn't break, only CC spells should?

Ok, so i didn't clearly understand your topic. Let's discuss. We have a lot of time to fix it one more time and i will try to make it blizzlike without problems :)

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=176697

So here you are talking only about CC spells? Damage shouldn't break, only CC spells should?

Exactly.

If I have dots up, they shouldn't break my Stealth. I should have an unbreakable stealth for 3 seconds then after my Subterfuge should proc (http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=108208/subterfuge)

It's very hard to explain it, the easiest way to explain it is to show it with Shadowmeld, cause it's the same thing.

= vanish

As you see in the video, if you use it exactly at the same time, you shouldn't be CC'd

should apply the same fix to shadowmeld, cause its bugged as well. :S

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1

• Administrators
Exactly.

If I have dots up, they shouldn't break my Stealth. I should have an unbreakable stealth for 3 seconds then after my Subterfuge should proc (http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=108208/subterfuge)

Yeah, it doesn't break by DOTS, i know this. I'm about direct damage from AOE , like rogue aoe knifes. Is it wrong ?

Yeah, it doesn't break by DOTS, i know this. I'm about direct damage from AOE , like rogue aoe knifes. Is it wrong ?

Fan of knives shouldn't break Vanish. That's just pure damage. It needs to be an AoE CC to be able to break.

Thing is tho, if you use Vanish exactly, literally EXACTLY at the same time as the CC, it shouldn't apply

• Administrators
Fan of knives shouldn't break Vanish. That's just pure damage. It needs to be an AoE CC to be able to break.

Thing is tho, if you use Vanish exactly, literally EXACTLY at the same time as the CC, it shouldn't apply

Okay, i see, give me some time, i'm going to rewrite it again :)

• Like 1

Oh, yes, it's not applied yet :) Sorry, yeah you can fall. But mushrooms don't work on cross at the moment anyway, so..

You do realize that if you keep working like this (maybe not this fast, you need to relax too, haha), you will bring back many old players and many new, right? This server will become blizzlike before you even know it.

Key factor to win players is to listen to them.

You're doing an amazing job!

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Yes, my goal is to create something like a huge update called PandaWoW v2 :)

It will be better in all. New website, new control panel, all looks better and have better functional. Very good PVP content and new update in PVE (in proccess too).

After all will be ready, i want to start huge advertisement company, hope after that we will find new players and online will grow.

• Like 4

Ok, i've finished Vanish. Now it should be blizzlike.

I've made a lot of changes. You will be able to test it after update.

When it will be?

*about all this fixes/new things comming up to pandawow

giphy.gif

Also. Welcome back zeox/juster

giphy.gif

Edited by Worstworld