14 character multi-bot!

Name of the violator (if the name contains alt-code, try to copy it from your game chat).

Teomo, Teome, Tuomo, Toomo, Tyome, Toome, Toomu, Tyomo, Tuome, Tuomu, Taome, Taomo, Taomu, Teomu, Tyomu

Realm, where you saw the violation.

x100 Realm

Description of the violation (write please in english and very clearly and understandably).

While recruiting for my guild over a period of roughly an hour, I have observed 14 characters with near enough identical names and classes (Hunter / Monk), all the same race (Tauren), level up together, and all at once in sync. I assume someone is botting all 14 for the purposes of abusing PvP or Raiding.

You should write what the violation is because it will be easier for the administrator or chat moderator to understand what to look for on the proof material.

Botting / Multiple characters at once / Soon all 14 will be level 90!

Proof: screenshots or video.

Screenshots from level 51 - 63 in sync

[ATTACH=CONFIG]118239[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118240[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118241[/ATTACH]

Comments to the situation (if it needed).

Have fun!

Edited by Shamzooloo
Multiboxing and botting are two different things just to clarify this. Multiboxing is allowed in our server but botting is bannable and since you claim that this guy is botting we should check it.

I went to speak with him and it seems he is using 15 characters in multi (without a bot), and they're on follow / key bound to cast when he does.

I have a video if needed but I don't think this is as serious as I thought at first!

Was thinking of that DK / Elemental shaman 4 man multi causing havoc in BG's and thought, imagine a 15 man army! But I doubt that now... Feel free to close this as he is only in world maps and hasn't done anything wrong according to the rules for multi.

Edited by Shamzooloo