5 Wintraders on the Fucking Front Page

Five Wintraders On the Front Page..

REALLY?

Name of the violator.

Quinyu, Linley, Leylin, Jining, and Drablood.

Realm, where you saw the violation.

x100

Description of the violation.

Wintrading. Nobody has ever seen them or faced them in arena - not even low rated people, yet alone 1.8k mmr+.

Proof.

All from x100, and nobody has even ever seen or heard of these players in arena spectate, yet alone faced them at 2k+ mmr in 3s.

wintraders_3s.png

Blatant Wintrade.

Comments to the situation (if it needed).

If you don't ban then it stops players who played legit like my boi Repitch getting title. These are 4 BLATANT wintraders on the frontpage.

People should know or have seen them many times - but nobody has seen/faced them queueing all! It is not my word that you must take for it - take the entire community. NOBODY has even seen these players in arena spectate or queued vs them. Trust me people watch arena spectate when a 2k+ team is queuing in 3s, and nobody has ever seen these.

Repitch_sad.png

TL;DR - Please ban so my nigga Repitch don't lose faith in PandaWoW.. He deserves his glad title yo. ;)

Anyway.. Hope you do the right thing and don't troll the entire community by allowing this shit.

Many thanks and Kind regards as always,

Ðionysus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------Update------------------------------------------------------------

Okay... i'm sort of pissed after realising someone has already reported them here:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=197335&p=1187984#post1187984

1. Quinyu, Leylin, Rumei, Linley (Linley = Leylin), Fangmeng, Srablack, Menhao, Jining, Drablood

2. x100

3. Wintrading

4. Just check their armories, almost EVERY SINGLE of them is lvl 85 in GREEN GEAR. SEEMS LEGIT RIGHT LUL, also the ones that do have gear have 1 or 2 kills which is impossible considering they are both DPS.

5. Ill provide screenshots if GM's are too lazy to check

I will update at a later date and provide screenshots (don't have the time to atm).

Edited by Bapss

Five Wintraders On the Front Page..

REALLY?

Name of the violator.

Quinyu, Linley, Leylin, Jining, and Drablood.

Realm, where you saw the violation.

x100

Description of the violation.

Wintrading. Nobody has ever seen them or faced them in arena - not even low rated people, yet alone 1.8k mmr+.

Proof.

All from x100, and nobody has even ever seen or heard of these players in arena spectate, yet alone faced them at 2k+ mmr in 3s.

wintraders_3s.png

Blatant Wintrade.

Comments to the situation (if it needed).

If you don't ban then it stops players who played legit like my boi Repitch getting title. These are 4 BLATANT wintraders on the frontpage.

People should know or have seen them many times - but nobody has seen/faced them queueing all! It is not my word that you must take for it - take the entire community. NOBODY has even seen these players in arena spectate or queued vs them. Trust me people watch arena spectate when a 2k+ team is queuing in 3s, and nobody has ever seen these.

Repitch_sad.png

TL;DR - Please ban so my nigga Repitch don't lose faith in PandaWoW.. He deserves his glad title yo. ;)

Anyway.. Hope you do the right thing and don't troll the entire community by allowing this shit.

Many thanks and Kind regards as always,

Ðionysus.

dude, there are way more than only 5 wintraders...

Quinyu

Magetrainery

Luccixd

Jining

Linley

Leylin

Ddøskid

Wodmage

Genocides

Drablood

aka i would not get glad, i would get r1 xD

no point even queueing or to play right now. no1 queues 3s, pointless.

dude, there are way more than only 5 wintraders...

Quinyu

Magetrainery

Luccixd

Jining

Linley

Leylin

Ddøskid

Wodmage

Genocides

Drablood

aka i would not get glad, i would get r1 xD

I agree with you, but the other players are on xFun, and people have actually heard Wodmage and Magetrainery before - so it would only be fair for Admin to demand video/screenshot proof.

But for these 4 on x100, I really don't think screenshots are necessary. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking obvious - NOBODY has even heard of them before..... let alone seen or queued vs them!

TL;DR - I agree, but I'm trying to be reasonable for the admins. :)

Edited by Bapss
I agree with you, but the other players are on xFun, and people have actually heard Wodmage and Magetrainery before - so it would only be fair for Admin to demand video/screenshot proof.

But for these 4 on x100, I really don't think screenshots are necessary. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking obvious - NOBODY has even heard of them before..... let alone seen or queued vs them!

TL;DR - I agree, but I'm trying to be reasonable for the admins. :)

wodmage & magetrainery randomly appeared on the ladder... theyre all obvious.

lol he wintrade also and report other wintraders.

nice

LOL, first of all it's dumb that you say that diabolique, when you're the biggest wintrader/botter/hacker in this server. Second, he literally made a thread explaining what happened and reporting the guys he played against, a day before kagu made the report to him, so there you can see how he didn't even wintrade. If this isn't enough proof, he even agreed to get 60-80 rating removed from him that he got by playing vs naked characters. Anyways gm's checked logs im pretty sure and they banned the guys he played with but not him, so they must have seen that he wasn't guilty. Now gtfo and go back to the cave you came from, dickhead.

• Like 2

If you're going to be a salty scrub like Diabloque here, and if want to troll+accuse me of wintrading, do it on another thread please. GM's already checked logs and said it clearly wasn't, and that I got my rating from farming noobs like Diabloque. Hopefully he will queue up more before the end of the season so me and Funkabizsax can take some more of his rating off of him (but i doubt he will, he'll just sit on forum talking shit).

you have no credibility diabolique, like 0 people take you seriously

Nobody respects you on here Diabolique/"Oneshotx"/(Your20OtherAccountNames), go crawl back into your hole - because you can keep changing your name as much as you want, but you'll always be known on here as "Diabloque the Dogshit Wintrader".

This thread is about Linley, Quinyu, Leylin, Jining, and Drablood. So do not go off topic, and if you want to discuss anyone else wintrading, go to another or create your own thread please.

oh lol. mad wintraders blaming other wintraders.

and when i am saying this they are trying to blame me.

hahah.

nice try.

i just want to say that 90% "night gladiators" like noneed/pionisus/liquidcityx and others just wintraders.

oh wait funkabiz wintrader also :D he wintrade with dartmeganz in s2 and s3 (so in s2 no rewards because reported, in s3 noone cares so everyone got rewards).

its funny when wintraders and abusers trying to hurt me :D

btw i am much better they you all together because you are retarded wintraders. that's all. keep going.

hahah.

nice try.

i just want to say that 90% "night gladiators" like noneed/pionisus/liquidcityx and others just wintraders.

oh wait funkabiz wintrader also :D he wintrade with dartmeganz in s2 and s3 (so in s2 no rewards because reported, in s3 noone cares so everyone got rewards).

btw i am much better they you all together because you are retarded wintraders. that's all. keep going.

you are more retarded than i thought, does that hurt actually? lets make some checks about you:

- wintrader

- 36 years old (no family or a decent job, probably a garbage vendor irl)

- PQR, bots and other cheats

- bugs, tryhards and cheats over 9000 on a PRIVATE server

- totally retarded comments and non sense arguments

- hypocrit

well, it consumes

-

hahah.

nice try.

i just rofl'd so fucking hard reading this. You can't be such a idiot ffs xD, really? calling dionysus a night gladiator when he's got 3300 as rsham and high ranks in 3s as ele sham in no time, and also has played 2800+ as ele in retail? calling noneed wintrader when he's got 2500+ as both hpriest and rdru in retail? Calling liquidcityx wintrader when he had 3 monks in top 20 last season and also in s1, plus 2700+ rated monks in s2? dude, you're dumb, only way you've got some rating is by hacking, botting, and bugabusing. Really you got no power here, less trash talk and more queue, let's see if you're better than all of them without using any bot hahaha you prolly can't even break 2k without hacking/botting you basket-case.