Wintraders holy shit

So I decided to log on Pandawow for a brief moment. What is the first thing I see? A f***ing wintrader.

"u need proof"

ill give you f***ing proof. too bad i cant do it with the 10 other wintraders in the ladder....................... #justpandawowgms

name: Danielfl harkangel majojo tupapy (he doens't enter with the 6th one)

reason: wintrade (like everyone else that cant play legit)

proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHcFD6OzkoE&feature=youtu.be

look at his gear as well. isnt it disgusting how the gms wont ban the other wintraders as well?

the warrior's stats: 116 48

a wintrader can have bad stats as well... doesnt need to have 200-3 to make it obvious. if you see players on high rating, they have at least gear + they're known. pandawow? well... randoms can be on the ladder. just sad

Quinyu

Magetrainery

Luccixd

Jining

Linley

Leylin

Ddøskid

Wodmage

Genocides

Drablood

sad, yeah? well just remove them already...

Edited by Repitchx
repitchx you farm wintraders too so why u want them banned after youre in gladiator rank ? noob

I didnt farm wintraders lmfao. Its impossible to get 8 wintraders in a row, unlike you, hehe, 2.2k in 2 days.

Why don't you ddos me? It makes me so sad to know that you don't want any challenge. You like to farm only 1.2 teams, lel.

:mocking:

repitchx you farm wintraders too so why u want them banned after youre in gladiator rank ? noob

You're fun boy, you got banned cuz wintrading, paid unban and wintraded again, but then got rid of the char so you couldn't get banned again. You're sad, calling people noob when you're a known ddoser both here and in retail, plus a dogshit player that needs to wintrade cuz you're too bad to play legit games. Git gud fam,

"u need proof"

ill give you f***ing proof. too bad i cant do it with the 10 other wintraders in the ladder.......................

The stupid thing about this, is do GMs really expect:

1. there to be someone online 24/7 either spectating or queueing 3s?

And then

2. they then also expect that same someone to go to the effort of screenshotting/filming every game lol?

Most people don't even have recording software ffs..

GMs need to pull their fingers out their asses and ban the 5 from x100 at least, so it doesn't fuck with other peoples rewards.

• Developers
Danielfl harkangel majojo tupapy

Quinyu

Luccixd

Jining

Linley

Leylin

Drablood

They are already banned.

Wodmage

This character was sold (after wintrade) and we didn't ban him, but he won't get any reward for season.

About other ones:

Magetrainery

Ddøskid

Genocides

We don't have any proofs that they are wintraders.

• Like 1