do u really think someone is gona read such long text?

I just did, Pujo. So sorry if the intent of it was lost on you. Long story short, he says you're way too interested in defending yourself than being a rational person who actually discusses things with other people with an approach that considers other people's viewpoints. At least, that's how I see it. And I took something from his comment about explaining things that don't need to be at all: it's pointless to argue with someone like you who thinks they're the center of everything.

All that said, I'm not backing down from my stance that you could have avoided this by just choosing to title your one thread with a word that doesn't translate into a violation of the rules. No matter what you say, Pujo, you are not in control here. Zeox and Juster are. If they side with you, that's up to them. I won't argue with them on that. They have the last word. But don't think that such a case means a victory for you because I'm still here and I will still oppose you in other areas if I think you're wrong. And I'll do it without using one single bad word or irrational thought.

Edited by fenris
I just did, Pujo. So sorry if the intent of it was lost on you. Long story short, he says you're way too interested in defending yourself than being a rational person who actually discusses things with other people with an approach that considers other people's viewpoints. At least, that's how I see it. And I took something from his comment about explaining things that don't need to be at all: it's pointless to argue with someone like you who thinks they're the center of everything.

All that said, I'm not backing down from my stance that you could have avoided this by just choosing to title your one thread with a word that doesn't translate into a violation of the rules. No matter what you say, Pujo, you are not in control here. Zeox and Juster are. If they side with you, that's up to them. I won't argue with them on that. They have the last word. But don't think that such a case means a victory for you because I'm still here and I will still oppose you in other areas if I think you're wrong. And I'll do it without using one single bad word or irrational thought.

no that was random copypasta i put together, how the fuck did you decipher it?

also @elbugopujo ur not funny mate learn to read