DIONYSUS/FATJEWBOY/FUNKABIZSAX WINTRADE 2S Real fun

This sham dionysus log his alt and told me q 2s with him ,after he log other sham and quee with this affly and alt f4 in arena control screen or his ip. HE ASk me skype probably 100% for doss :D

- - - Updated - - -

perma ban them and don't give them any titles/bonuses

LOLWTF? This is funny report ^^

YOU ASKED + TOLD ME TO QUEUE even after I told you that I didn't want to because I was getting loading screen error.. - but then when I get the error, you go apeshit, start blaming me lol!? Are you serious?

And you forget to mention that I already told you - FYI - that Fatjew is an irl mate of mine who I let play my alt acc sometimes - but if account sharing is bannable then you better ban every priest+mage in the top 20 2s atm.. Are you going to report them all too? Srsly you are pathetic

Edited by Bapss

Obviously didn't read:

Oh and FYI - Fatjew is an irl mate of mine who i let play my alt acc... If account sharing is bannable then you better ban every single person in the top 20 2s atm.. Srsly you are pathetic

Don't forget also to tell GM's to ban Funkabizsax too for [Enter dumbass reason/logic e.g. "wintrading @ 2.4 mmr in 2s" lol] (even when we already both have safe r1 in 3s every season WITH EAZE, and when we can just beat all the top 2.8mmr teams in 2s anyway?)

Loved this joke too:

perma ban them and don't give them any titles/bonuses. HE ASk me skype probably 100% for doss :D

Why would I ever need to DDOS you? I have like everyone on here on skype - and it's me gets ddosed, not the other way around.. -_-

fullscreen

http://tv.giphy.com/frustrated

Edited by Bapss
that how reach rating in 3s tell ppl quee with ur alts and after go alt f4 and get rate on main sham? :D

Ask around.. I've played pretty much everyone in 3s + I queue pretty much anytime with anyone. People know whaddup.

Anyway cba replying to you troll now. I should've just said no when you asked me to queue with you. I told you I was having loading screen problems, and you still said queue up, so I did - but tbh I didn't expect at 2400 in 2s, for you to be so toxic over 1 loss. Nps though, at least I know for next time :)

Edited by Bapss
And p.s. - i even said we could requeue into him after I fixed wowerror to show it wasnt me playing him, but you insta left after 1 game so...

Ye gg legit report lol

Wait "Reque in to him" Reque in to your self again? :O Dion, That's your shaman and your partner and you wintrade your own rating too now? :O

- - - Updated - - -

Ask around.. I've played pretty much everyone in 3s + I queue pretty much anytime with anyone. People know whaddup.

Anyway cba replying to you troll now. I should've just said no when you asked me to queue with you. I told you I was having loading screen problems, and you still said queue up, so I did - but tbh I didn't expect at 2400 in 2s, for you to be so toxic over 1 loss. Nps though, at least I know for next time :)

Yeah, If you played with everyone that means I can post the SS when you were in the games with abu and roguetrainer wintrading ? :D

Not according to the rules.Declined.
  • Like 1